Advent Calendar Begins!

hrtbrk

Surprised we still don't have extra NC prizes from the clickables yet. but it's only the 4th. Give them time......

Am rather impatiently waiting for new wearable prizes though (and not NC clickables). Come onnn.....

EDIT: And of course, the first NC Snowball of the Advent Calendar arrives. Knew there'd be one, there's always NC in every event. There will be at least 7 or 9 more to go. Now if only we could get free NC from the AC each year...I think we get one free NC item every year though. These snowballs are too pretty to "melt" however.

This Nova was VERY hard to find though. I had to view this animation over and over again till I finally caught it....and it didn't even have eyes!!

Now, were are our wearable (NP) prizes, still?

Ah today they awarded a NC prize (finally!)

It's the star on the tree in the background behind the Bruce :)

Has anyone melted their Snow ball yet?! I'm super excited for this event, but I am really picky about spending NC. lol

Surprised we still don't have extra NC prizes from the clickables yet. but it's only the 4th. Give them time......

Am rather impatiently waiting for new wearable prizes though (and not NC clickables). Come onnn.....

EDIT: And of course, the first NC Snowball of the Advent Calendar arrives. Knew there'd be one, there's always NC in every event. There will be at least 7 or 9 more to go. Now if only we could get free NC from the AC each year...I think we get one free NC item every year though. These snowballs are too pretty to "melt" however.

This Nova was VERY hard to find though. I had to view this animation over and over again till I finally caught it....and it didn't even have eyes!!

Now, were are our wearable (NP) prizes, still?

I know! I can't wait for the wearables!

You also find a Rod of Supernova!!!

wand_supernova.gif

... and as you to go pick it up, the Pant Devil snatches it and flies away. Boo hiss.

Did that happen to anyone else?? Or just me??!!!

It happened to everyone. It's a joke they do every year.

You also find a Rod of Supernova!!!

wand_supernova.gif

... and as you to go pick it up, the Pant Devil snatches it and flies away. Boo hiss.

Did that happen to anyone else?? Or just me??!!!

TNT does this joke every year and honestly I'm getting very sick of it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Dec 7: It looks like the Advent Calendar is giving out all the NC snowballs at once. There's been one each day since the 5th. But are we ever going to get NP wearables this year? At all?!

I do have to applaud how cleverly disguised a lot of the Novas are this year. Some don't even look like Novas at all!

TNT does this joke every year and honestly I'm getting very sick of it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Dec 7: It looks like the Advent Calendar is giving out all the NC snowballs at once. There's been one each day since the 5th. But are we ever going to get NP wearables this year? At all?!

I do have to applaud how cleverly disguised a lot of the Novas are this year. Some don't even look like Novas at all!

Really!??? I only got two snowballs so far, and I always click the nova! Hope it's not glitched for me... :ohno:

I love today's graphic with the Magma Kougra on skis!! Haha!

Still waiting for wearables....

I'm starting to be afraid we won't get any this year. Gonna have to pester TNT in the Editorial methinks. >.>

Really!??? I only got two snowballs so far, and I always click the nova! Hope it's not glitched for me... :ohno:

Really? Maybe it varies form person to person. But I'm getting mine all at once.

I might just quit collecting prizes this year because there just don't seem to be any wearable prizes coming at all. I agree that the prizes this year so far have been boring. I decided to jump the gun and pester TNT about it (as politely as I could) via the Editorial. they prolly won't say much if they answer it at all, so we'll just have to wait until January when we can bother them again in the Editorial about why there were no wearables this year. At least by then, we'll know by all the prizes we get if we'll get any or not.. I'm really disappointed so far this year.