Advent Calendar Begins!

hrtbrk

There seem to be clickable hidden Novas this year! I had a feeling we'd get more clickable hidden objects in the animations like we did last year so I started clicking on all the starfish. The Nova once it showed up. Of course, there will be more NC items involved like there was last year as there is ALWAYS NC involved in every event now. We'll once again get something that has to be opened with a special NC key or mittens alongside the daily extra prize.

Yeeeah buddy! I'm already excited for this!

Goodness, Lyuba, thank you for pointing that out! I wouldn't have even thought to look for clickables!

I didn't know that was even a thing. Eh heh.

There seem to be clickable hidden Novas this year! I had a feeling we'd get more clickable hidden objects in the animations like we did last year so I started clicking on all the starfish. The Nova once it showed up. Of course, there will be more NC items involved like there was last year as there is ALWAYS NC involved in every event now. We'll once again get something that has to be opened with a special NC key or mittens alongside the daily extra prize.

thanks! :D

i'm so excited about advent calendar!

I never knew there were clickables before. In previous years did they have them every day, or only sometimes?

I think it started just last year & the hidden clickable is for everyday :)

This will be my first time I'll be active during the advent calendar since I usually only go on neopets for the Altador cup but this year I remembered to go on during the advent calendar. I'm really excited because I love terror mountain and Christmas is my favorite holiday.

Has anyone else found it weird that today's (4th) prize "Snorkeling Snorkle" is a grooming item? Like... I don't get it. :weird:

It's a toy you put in a bath. So there for yo use it you must bathe so it's a grooming item.