Yay for the semester being (almost) over!

blondeeakajamie

I'm officially done class as the last week of November. I am truly extremely excited for winter break, but I'm so dreading my finals.

Especially the one on this coming Thursday for chemistry...I'm so scared =(

Good luck on your exams everybody!!!

Thank you! Yeah, I have a politics final next week, which I am extremely nervous about. But if I study like heck I can do it! Good luck to you too! You can do it!! :D

I'm excited!! This term has gone on forever. My finals are next week, too. Definitely not looking forward to my terrible combination of 8am/night classes next term, though. Ugh. Good luck on your tests!!

Thank you! Good luck on yours as well!

I just wish finals did not happen in December....the busiest month of the year....At least it's only the very first week. For you guys. For others I know, finals are eating up HALF THE MONTH! Like, from now until the 13th, or the 20th!!! Means I can't take my friends to holiday events like the Festival of Trees this weekend. Especially if they're full time students. I especially knew one of my closest friends would be gone for half of the month due to finals...I was right.

I can only handle being a part time student and can only take up to two classes per semester. Which means I usually only have one or two finals, and they're usually papers for me rather than exams, since I take a lot of writing classes. For me, final papers are usually due the last week of November to the first week of December.

I like a semester being over, but I dread it at the same time. Which is why I really hate this month.

I just wish finals did not happen in December....the busiest month of the year....At least it's only the very first week. For you guys. For others I know, finals are eating up HALF THE MONTH! Like, from now until the 13th, or the 20th!!! Means I can't take my friends to holiday events like the Festival of Trees this weekend. Especially if they're full time students. I especially knew one of my closest friends would be gone for half of the month due to finals...I was right.

I can only handle being a part time student and can only take up to two classes per semester. Which means I usually only have one or two finals, and they're usually papers for me rather than exams, since I take a lot of writing classes. For me, final papers are usually due the last week of November to the first week of December.

I like a semester being over, but I dread it at the same time. Which is why I really hate this month.

Yikes! That's definitely not fun. >.< I got waitlisted for my winter class, which is just a simple math class that I want to take to refresh my memory of math since I haven't taken it in so long. But, thanks to impaction, there are 60 spots available in the class and 60 people on the waiting list.

Yikes! That's definitely not fun. >.< I got waitlisted for my winter class, which is just a simple math class that I want to take to refresh my memory of math since I haven't taken it in so long. But, thanks to impaction, there are 60 spots available in the class and 60 people on the waiting list.

Oh gods I can't do math. D; I had to take a basic math class TWICE just to pass it and only got a C. And worse, I think I have to take another math class for my degree. ;n; Oh please noooooooooo.

I'm going for a Liberal Arts degree. Trying to avoid math as much as I can, I fail miserably at it.

Same. I'm going for a Liberal Studies degree. Want to teach kids. So at least it's grade school math. xD

I found out today that tomorrow, my last day of my hardest class (World Religions), I have to discuss with my teacher what I feel my grade should be for the class... he's extremely biased and I feel as if I cannot say what I want even though the questions he asks are up to interpretation. >.< I'm so stressed out. Oh well, I hope I will survive!!

(Sorry, just had to get that out).

Same. I'm going for a Liberal Studies degree. Want to teach kids. So at least it's grade school math. xD

I found out today that tomorrow, my last day of my hardest class (World Religions), I have to discuss with my teacher what I feel my grade should be for the class... he's extremely biased and I feel as if I cannot say what I want even though the questions he asks are up to interpretation. >.< I'm so stressed out. Oh well, I hope I will survive!!

(Sorry, just had to get that out).

Well, it's gotta be over now, so how did you do?