Games Master Challenge: Get Your Prizes!

hrtbrk

Congratulations!
You have been awarded a trophy!

Your team won this year's challenge. For being on the winning team, you receive:

Brilliant Sun and Moon Potion
Well Done!

As a way of showing her appreciation for your effort, Princess Lunara would like to personally reward you with the following prizes:
  • foo_gmc2013_daynightcake.gif
    Day and Night Cake
  • toy_gmc2013_siylunbobh.gif
    Siyana and Lunara Bobblehead Set
  • bd_gmc2013_sunmoonchak.gif
    Sun and Moon Chakram
  • gif_gmc2013_daynightgar.gif
    Day and Night Garland

These items have been added to your inventory.

Wow, I love it all^^ Thank you so much for the good prizes this year! =D

*throws confetti & a few sneaky snowballs all around*

Congrats eveyone! This thread is now feeling very much like a party- glad everyone is enjoying the prizes. I love this year's trophies, really shiny :D

Does anyone know what those sun & moon potions do?

YES! I got level 5!!! I managed all of the prizes too! I especially like the wig and Garland! We are all awesome! Congrats to everyone and Team Moon!

yaaay! I didn't think I would do so hot on the game challenge but i got the Level 5 Trophy (super pretty) and all the prizes! Hope everyone's enjoying their prizes!

Now I'm just debating on whether or not to sell the Day and Night Scarab right now or later on.. :worried: hmm, not sure if the price is going to go up or down in future..

trophy_gold_moon_5.gifcoi_gmc2013_daynightscar.gif

I got Level 4 as always! I was hoping to try and get Level 5 this time, but some of those games just seem impossible for me to do. Never mind tho, I'm happy with level 4. The trophies are very pretty too. That garland is gorgeous! I love love love wearables.That chakram is pretty cool also. All in all very good prizes.

Hi everyone - it's been a dreadfully long time since I posted (sorry!)

But the only way to get back to posting, is you know, post!

So here I am to say I got level 4 Moon trophy, which I'm quite chuffed with, I never get the top one, because I never find time to work on the games I find hard, I thought this year was particularly hard, did anyone else?

:D