Games Master Challenge: Get Your Prizes!

hrtbrk

Am I crazy for being happy there is no avatar for this? Because I am - remember the last event? Yeah, this is why I'm glad there is no avatar. Better to have no avvie at all than to only have some people rewarded with it.

I received everything! I've been trying to put the scarab in my album, but it keeps saying that it's an "illegal stamp". Guess I ought to sell it while the prices are hot, then.

The potion just made Estrata smarter, for those who are wondering. Anyone else have a different experience?

Well, only got level 4 moon trophy, but I'm not that upset. Didn't get a chance to work on them every day, therefore missed the scarab anyway. Only challenge I didn't finish was day 7's meepit juice break/feed florg/attack of the gummy dice. Other than that, I found the challenges quite easy, I am almost NEVER able to do all but one challenge!

I received everything! I've been trying to put the scarab in my album, but it keeps saying that it's an "illegal stamp". Guess I ought to sell it while the prices are hot, then.

The potion just made Estrata smarter, for those who are wondering. Anyone else have a different experience?

Eh, the scarab probably just hasn't been added to the coin collection aspect yet... I remember with some event where there were new event released stamps you couldn't put it in right away... So just hold onto it if you don't want to sell it.. It'll be able to go in there soon enough.

Wooooo LEVEL 5

Gonna have some great stuff to sell in a few months or years ;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. Replacing a letter with a different letter is still not allowed. These have been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.