Restock glitch, not sure help pls :)

lil_kajirah

Alright... maybe someone can help me.. cause last ticket i ever put into neopets took over two weeks..

I was up late last night buying up items from 1/2 price day, went to be and woke up before work around 5am. so since then and still now wich it's 7pm.. every single shop i got to (not user shops) like the pharmacy, battle cards.. the chocolate shop... kiko food shop ect.. they all tell me "Sorry, we are sold out of everything! We get restocked every eight minutes or so, so please come back soon." I've tried re-logging my account. clearing the cookies and cache ect.. still tell's me this on every single shop.. Any idea's why? or how to fix it? and please don't tell me to wait 8 mins lol i've been checking all the time and even had my friend look at a shop at the the same time that had 15+ items in it for her and mine still said restocking.

After a certain amount of refreshing you get restock banned. It can last anywhere from an hour or so to a day or two. Nothing to do but wait it out, unfortunately!

thank you :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.