I am new here!

laceew45

I am new! I have played neopets for many years, but I recently got back into it! I am addicted again. I am collecting avatars and stamps and gourmet food and reading books!

I am a College Junior studying Psychology and Criminal Justice. I am learning HTML and CSS. I love my iPhone 5s. I also love taking pictures of nature.

I have my own blog. I don't always get on and I hate that. I am a huge procrastinator and when things get hard, I usually quit. I want to fix that.

I am a huge ALABAMA Fan!

ROLL TIDE!

Welcome to TDN forums! I recently got back from hiatus and I'm loving it. :) Hope to see you around!

Hi! Welcome to the TDNF!

You know... Procrastinating ... well, it can be fun xD

It gives a nice feeling after delaying to have completed/done something at last :p

Welcome! I am a great procrastinator too - have you noticed how many interesting and useless facts you can pick up while procrastinating? hooray for the internet!

LOL! I sometimes procrastinate on StumbleUpon and find many amazing websites. lol

Welcome! It's great to see some fellow college students on Neo (and TDN). I've been gone for a while too, it's always so overwhelming to come back and see all the new things to collect.

I'm actually procrastinating right now. I have to write a 12 page paper about Public Relations, but I don't want to. What kind of blog do you have?

Welcome! It's great to see some fellow college students on Neo (and TDN). I've been gone for a while too, it's always so overwhelming to come back and see all the new things to collect.

I'm actually procrastinating right now. I have to write a 12 page paper about Public Relations, but I don't want to. What kind of blog do you have?

Ha I know! You are the first college student I have ran into on here/neopets..It is! I have never kept up with the books I have read to my pets before. haha.

dang.. that sucks! School is over for me for the semester. lol

Just a blog.. lol it's ..well idk how to explain it. I just write what I find interesting or an update on what's going on in my world.... ha but I've been a little late on it these past few weeks but I am going to get back into it soon.