Help please?! :3

sarahlou

Thank you so much Xepha :) will look through the rules now :*

Oh my gosh I know, I only found this place myself by googling! Bahaha. Will have to be seriously careful.

With that thought in mind I may not put a picture up :L my friends would never let me live it down if they knew how addicted I was to neopets. Hahaha!

*remains anonymous*

Welcome to the TDN forums. As long as it's in the boundaries of the rules, your profile pic can be pretty much anything. ;) Doesn't have to be a self-pic. ;) I guess animations don't work in the profile on the forums, like mine won't animate. However, you can link to animations, I think even use them in your sig, (Someone correct me if I'm wrong on this one) or display them in a post with the image function. Let me use a shameless self-promoting link to demonstrate... lol

For example, this is the topic on the art boards for some of my stuff. ;)

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/37438-art-and-animations

So placing a gif, or a still-image in a post like that is something that can be done like on other forums that allow that function.

Hope this is useful info. :) And I hope you enjoy your time here in TDNforums. :)