Which faction are you joining for the 19th round?

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 19th round?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 19th round?

• Seekers
    • Awakened
    • The Sway

I'm going for the Awakened again. I've only got The Sway avvie :( Hopefully will get lucky this time!

I want the book smart boon so I'll pick either awakened or seekers, depending on what seems more popular. Already got the sway avy so never picking that team again, that lenny is way too arrogant.

I want the book smart boon so I'll pick either awakened or seekers, depending on what seems more popular. Already got the sway avy so never picking that team again, that lenny is way too arrogant.

I need the book boon too. I have tons of books in my SDB that I've been hoarding for use during the boon. I'll probably choose the Seekers or Awakened once I know which one has more support.

I've never participated in any of the Obelisk battles, but The Awakened one sounds best...definitely like the sound of the book boon. Plus it seems the most popular!

Awakened.
Every team I join loses nowaday though so I guess another team will win. :U

Unless-- Awakened peeps, don't stop at 10 wins, stop at 42 wins! OO:

Go go go! XD

I'm going for the awakened since I need the avvie for it. I already got the Sway and Seeker avvies so I didn't really need the second thought. Last time I was really sad that the brute squad won (why didn't I pick them sobs) but hopefully the awakened will finally win!! The book smarts boon is definitely appealing but I think I'ma go with the refresh faerie quest cus I recently got some NC and I definitely want to use it with the Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies

I have all the avatars now but I still like to take part ... cant believe I forgot to pick a faction for this round :sad01_anim:

Oh well I have been kindof busy in a good way :santa:

I got my last avvie for the groups! and a new theme! yays!! :D

congrats to those in seekers and better luck next time for everyone else! i hope you guys got good consolation prizes at least. ;^_^

i'll still play, if only to up my bd scores and get more items and boons.

Not surprised that the Seekers won because that's my original team and I'm always rooting for them.

Welp, I didn't stop at 10 wins (I usually don't). I stopped at...285 wins...?

I guess I just have to win more.

Awakenedismyleastfavoriteteamanyway, eh heh.