What is your favorite tv show and movie? What are you watching now?

rinoa812

So I looked and didnt see a topic for this (sorry if there is one >.<) I wonder what other people enjoy watching. I am currently unemployed so I am looking for things to watch and wonder what are some good movies and tv shows. Anyway i will start. My favorite show is Doctor Who. I am watching it for probaby sixth or seventh time. I also enjoy Buffy the Vampire slayer and My little pony :wub_anim: . So suggest things for me <3

My favourite movie this year is definitely Catching Fire if you haven't watched that.

As for tv shows, there's a kdrama called Reply 1994 that's a documentary/drama. It's about a group of people in who were in their 20s in 1994 and what they went through. There's romance, but the best part of the drama is it's ability to warm people's hearts. I didn't live in korea myself and I was born in the 1994, but I'm sure everyone can relate somewhat. If you want to try it out, you can watch it on dramafever! The last episode just came out. Bring your tissues with you, everyone's amazing.

My favorite show on netflix is probably freaks and geeks. it was made in 1999 but is set in the early 1980's. It has james franco, jason segel, and seth rogen before they all got famous. The writing is excellent and the actors are funny. It alsi has John Francis Daley (sp?) from Bones if you like that show.

Theres several marathons going on now on tv, one of which i enjoy watching is criminal minds

I so wanna see catching fire...

I actually dont really watch a lot of things lately, I watch Castle which is about a writer following a team of homocide detectives, and I also watch Heartland which is a family drama about horses

My faves would be NCIS, Criminal Minds, but then also the British show Gavin and Stacey (it is honestly the best..)

Filmwise - well since my term finished I've been trying to watch films, recently my favourites have been Argo, The Green Mile, Silence of the Lambs

And I love anything directed by Wes Anderson

I don't watch much TV anymore. I love crime/legal shows, so those would be the majority of my suggestions.

I completely second Yasha with Castle. It is really an amazing, amazing show. (Everyone I've had watch it has loved it.) Also Hawaii Five-O. (The remake) Though I'm not watching it anymore because I'm so insanely behind, I loved the first few seasons of The Mentalist. Blue Bloods is really good too.

If you're looking for older shows, my favorites were:

Nash Bridges, JAG, Diagnosis Murder, Numb3rs, Shark, Eleventh Hour (The US one, which only lasted a season), all of the CSIs, Criminal Minds, Without A Trace.

I am currently watching: (take out some popcorn, it's kinda long) Criminal Minds, Hart of Dixie, Psych, One Tree Hill, Beverly Hills 90210, Baby Daddy, How I Met Your Mother, Duck Dynasty, Walking Dead, Reign, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, and The West Wing.

*Phew* lol

I use an app to keep up with which episode I am on. It helps, a lot! It tells me when I have caught up and what episode I am on exactly. Without it, I would be lost. haha

Thanks for starting this topic. I want to find new stuff to watch once I am done with some of mine.

I watch a lot of movies, anime shows (currently watching: Naruto, One piece, Magi: The Kingdom of Magic) and tv shows (currently watching: Dr Who, Monk, Psych, Merlin) I'm also re-watching Star Gate SG1.

whenever I finish one or caught up with one, I start another one, if it's ongoing I'll bookmark a page or place it in my webmon (program that checks if something has changed since my last visit) So I can check when a new one comes out. For the others, I just note what dvd/episode I was on.

If y'all have apple devices, the app that I use that keeps up with the episodes I am on for each show is called Sidereel. It's a blue icon with a white movie reel on it. It's amazing! I highly recommend it!

These are all some wonderful suggestions =) I am infamous for starting a series and than never finishing it (fringe, naruto, haven, the vampire diaries the list goes on)but I always try to go back. I definately will check out these shows =)

My favorite TV show has to currently be The Walking Dead, as for movie I enjoy The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. The tv show I am watching right now is The Game of Thrones (not for youngsters or those shy of gore) it is quite good though and I am enjoying every season so far.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't pick a favorite because I have watched a ridiculous amount of TV shows and movies, but right now I'm almost done with Dexter. Rick and Morty has become an obsession (there's only 4 episodes so far), I keep up with Walking Dead, Bob's Burgers, How I met your mother. I have to catch up with Breaking Bad and Community, I love Scrubs and Arrested Development. And that's not even scratching the surface hahaha

My list could go on for eternity!
Doctor Who, Torchwood, Sherlock, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Grey's Anatomy, Reign, Bones, Criminal Minds, Fringe, the list still goes on..... LOL

I'm currently watching Pretty Little Liars, on episode one, so not sure how it is yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I recently started a couple of series . Merlin, Lost Girl (not for kids), and Breaking Bad. And of course this season of MLP:FiM. You guys made great suggestions!

I am waiting for the last episodes of Breaking Bad to show up on Netflix, but I'm caught up except the last half season they did. I am watching AHS, Walking Dead, Revolution, The Following on regular TV. I loooove Game of Thrones and I'm a season behind on both that and True Blood. I just finished up all the episodes Netflix had on Sons of Anarchy, and apparently that's a season behind as well. I loved it. I just started watching a new series, Intelligence, with one of the people from Lost - LOVED Lost. It seems like it's gonna be pretty good. The Voice is coming back on soon so I'll keep up with that as well. I haven't watched this much tv in years, but I kinda got caught up in a bunch of good shows.

I am waiting for the last episodes of Breaking Bad to show up on Netflix, but I'm caught up except the last half season they did. I am watching AHS, Walking Dead, Revolution, The Following on regular TV. I loooove Game of Thrones and I'm a season behind on both that and True Blood. I just finished up all the episodes Netflix had on Sons of Anarchy, and apparently that's a season behind as well. I loved it. I just started watching a new series, Intelligence, with one of the people from Lost - LOVED Lost. It seems like it's gonna be pretty good. The Voice is coming back on soon so I'll keep up with that as well. I haven't watched this much tv in years, but I kinda got caught up in a bunch of good shows.

Oh yeah I forgot. I restarted True Blood too =P Im about to start season 4. Im a bit nervous though because people say its not as good as the first 3 seasons.

Where can I watch True Blood? Is it on Netflix?

Also, I just recently finished 90210 and One Tree Hill on Netflix. I am watching Hart of Dixie, Reign, and Vampire Diaries through the CW app. And I am watching Baby Daddy from recording it. But I want to watch the last season of How I Met Your Mother still and I am currently watching Psych. I want to start watching Sons of Anarchy and Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad. Ugh... so many tv shows!

I don't watch nearly enough TV shows, but I will say that Frozen was by far the best movie of 2013. (sorry Iron Man 3.)

Hurray! you like Frozen! It's my favorite movie of all time!!