What is your favorite tv show and movie? What are you watching now?

rinoa812

Where can I watch True Blood? Is it on Netflix?

Also, I just recently finished 90210 and One Tree Hill on Netflix. I am watching Hart of Dixie, Reign, and Vampire Diaries through the CW app. And I am watching Baby Daddy from recording it. But I want to watch the last season of How I Met Your Mother still and I am currently watching Psych. I want to start watching Sons of Anarchy and Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad. Ugh... so many tv shows!

I watch it on HBO Go. I didnt know it was on netflix? And I truly enjoy psych lol. They are too goofy

I don't watch nearly enough TV shows, but I will say that Frozen was by far the best movie of 2013. (sorry Iron Man 3.)

I havent seen frozen but I heard it was really great. I hang out with a bunch of comic book fans , so i have heard lots of terrible stuff about iron man 3 lol.

I do not think the anime into this category.
so my favorite tv show would wonderfalls,
if anyone has not seen it, I recommend it. shame it was canceled
most second thought I saw show have been canceled. xDDD
lately I have not seen movies, but I would say that Catching Fire
but finds none seen is what happened because I read all the trilogy: F

I watch it on HBO Go. I didnt know it was on netflix? And I truly enjoy psych lol. They are too goofy

I havent seen frozen but I heard it was really great. I hang out with a bunch of comic book fans , so i have heard lots of terrible stuff about iron man 3 lol.

Omg, the hardcore comic book fans were really disappointed. :P Let's just say they had high expectations for the Mandarin.

Omg, the hardcore comic book fans were really disappointed. :P Let's just say they had high expectations for the Mandarin.

I know. My boyfriend went to see it on release night and he came home so mad about the way they butchered the mandarin and extremis. He was furious =P

I do not think the anime into this category.

so my favorite tv show would wonderfalls,

if anyone has not seen it, I recommend it. shame it was canceled

most second thought I saw show have been canceled. xDDD

lately I have not seen movies, but I would say that Catching Fire

but finds none seen is what happened because I read all the trilogy: F

I absolutely love anime so that would have been fine as well. Ill definetely check out wonderfalls though =)

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite TV show of all time is Scrubs! Close second is Law and Order: SVU :)

New episode is tonight! Its a great birthday present to me since it has been off air for the olympics the past few weeks!!

Although I have to wait til tomorrow since I can only watch SVU on Hulu :(

I'm currently watching Supernatural and Elementary! :laughingsmiley: That basically summarizes my viewing preferences, supernatural (the genre, lol), fantasy, and crime. If you enjoy those as well, I highly recommend my other shows that aren't currently airing: American Horror Story, Da Vinci's Demons, and BBC Sherlock. I haven't caught up with Revolution S02 and Once Upon a Time S03, but I can say their earlier seasons were fascinating. :thumbsup: I've started Hannibal, too, and judging from the reviews of its second season, I'd say it's worth watching, as long as you don't mind the gore. :stitchface:

I don't watch movies that much but I enjoyed the Marvel Cinematic Universe franchise. (I actually want to read the comics but I don't know where to start. :mellow:) I just rewatched the series, can't wait for the Winter Soldier!

As for anime, I just rewatched Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and it is the best thing ever! I also recently finished Kyoukai no Kanata and Free! (that swimming anime lol), and if anyone has any suggestions of recent anime, preferably short 12-ep ones, I'm open to suggestions! I don't mind any genre as long as the art and the animation are sublime. (:

I'm currently watching the vampire diaries ^^ I really like reality TV show though like Shark tanks, X factor, talk shows, Dr phil, ....
I also like Misfits, House,... but my favorite show all time is That 70s show :3

My favorite series are Greys & Game of Thrones, but I'm really into House of Cards on Netflix right now. As far as movies go, my favorites are still the classics - Breakfast at Tiffany's, Funny Face, Casablanca etc.

I don't know that I have a favorite TV show or movie, there are so many vying for first place in my mind, but some shows I watch every week are The Big Bang Theory, The Goldbergs, and The Following.

Right now I'm watching Attack on Titan, and it's great so far. I'm 14 episodes in out of 25, should finish this week.

Currently keeping up with:

TV:

Once Upon a Time (just for the evil queen and her sass. plot is not necessary or that great)

Modern Family

Daily Show/Colbert Report

Parks and Rec

Anime:

One Piece

Kill la Kill

Movie:

The last movie I saw was Frozen, and I really really liked it.

• 4 weeks later...

Currently watching: Supernatural, CSI, and Elementary

I've recorded the most recent Sherlock series, but haven't got around to watching it yet.

Looking forward to watching: Orphan Black (Series 2 is starting soon, hooray!), Doctor Who, The Bridge, and Broadchurch

Haven't seen any movies recently. I've got a Netflix DVD of "All Dogs Go to Heaven" I've been meaning to watch, maybe I'll do that soon.

Currently I'm In between. I'm trying out several Shows to decide to watch. I recently Finished Once upon a time. I don't really have a favorite movie.

Favorite show: Doctor Who, Hands down

Looking forward to watching: Maybe Arrow or Game of Thrones

Movies: I Just finished watching Mirror mirror... Heh :whistle:

I watch a lot of animes but some of my favorite Tv shows are Amish Mafia,America's Worst Tattoos,Bad Ink,Face Off, and The Walking Dead. I'm really behind on the Walking Dead and I'm sad that there won't be any new Amish Mafia episodes as for my favorite movie I don't have one since I don't watch movies very much. Right now I'm watching Silver Spoon season 2 although it's an anime it's really enjoyable to watch.

I love 'The Walking Dead' and 'Game of Thrones' is excellent as well. I love 'The Little Couple', 'Property Brothers', 'Bathroom Crashers', 'House Hunters international', 'The Daily Show w/Jon Stewart', and 'True Blood' was well.

I looove 'Family Guy' as well, and watch 'Regular Show' with my son and started watching 'Bob's Burgers'.

I LOVE TV! I'd die without it, hahaha! I'm a slave to my TV!!

I only watch three shows, religiously and my week is ruined when I don't have new episdes to look forward to~

1. Hit Record on TV

2. Supernatural

3. Walking Dead

(That being said I have guilty pleasures~Law and Order ~SVU, Criminal Intent, CSI~NYC or Miami, and NCIS (original and LA)... but they don't break my heart like the above three since I have seen all of those shows in many a combination for forever.)

• 1 month later...

If you're into KDrama, I've seen Playful/Mischievous Kiss many a times.

If you prefer Chinese/Taiwanese Dramas, Autumn's Concerto/Next Stop, Happiness (Xià Yí Zhàn, Xìngfú / 下一站, 幸福) , Meteor Garden (Liúxīng Huāyuán / 流星花園), Why Why Love (Huan Huan Ai / 換換愛). To be honest, anything with Rainie Yang is pretty good as far as I've seen for Taiwanese Dramas.

I like anime as well. (Been looking for some to watch with hunny, so I am open to suggestions =3 Been avoiding Naruto, One Piece, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and a few others like the plague, I got enough of those when I went to conventions.)

I just finished the 3rd season of Scandal and OHMG I love this show. They need to hurry up and film season 4.

Once Upon a Time I also just finished, waiting on new season.

GOT obvi. Can't believe that last episode.