What is your favorite tv show and movie? What are you watching now?

rinoa812

Mostly Asian dramas and variety shows, but I still watch a lot of English shows like GoT, Sons of Anarchy, Justified, Mad Men, etc. So many shows are entering their last season (Sons, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire, etc) so I'm kind of looking for new ones to take their place

Hands Down Game of Thrones. I read the books first and loved them, but then I watched the show and became even more obsessed. The show is really intense though haah

I'm also a very dedicated once upon a time viewer (I can't wait for next season! :D )

my fav tv show is True Blood :D although im going to cry as this summer is the last season :( dont watch much tv but on the rare occasion i do i watch Castle,Supernatural or various tattoo shows.Fav movie of all time is The Fifth Element (so nerdy i know )

I'm currently working through X-Men: The Animated Series with my boyfriend. I can't believe I never watched this as a kid, it's a great show!

Old x-men is amazing! It was one of the few shows I watched growing up. After that, Batman Beyond is pretty good.

my fav tv show is True Blood :D although im going to cry as this summer is the last season :( dont watch much tv but on the rare occasion i do i watch Castle,Supernatural or various tattoo shows.Fav movie of all time is The Fifth Element (so nerdy i know )

I didn't hear that it was cancelled. I didn't think the last season was very good (although it had some strong concepts) but I think they started to loose focus. I will agree that Fifth Element is the best movie...ever. V for Vendetta and Pride & Prejudice are very close seconds however.

I'm currently working through X-Men: The Animated Series with my boyfriend. I can't believe I never watched this as a kid, it's a great show!

I love that show! It's one of the best incarnations of the X-Men out there. Who is your favorite? I love Gambit!

My favorite is an anime, Bleach. The show is winding down its last twenty episodes, and I will go nuts without it.

Other favorites: NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Survivor

Currently watching: Stanley Cup Game 2

Favorite movie: Top Gun, All X-Men movies, and Australia.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Old x-men is amazing! It was one of the few shows I watched growing up. After that, Batman Beyond is pretty good.

Ooh, Batman Beyond! I watched that with my boyfriend, too. I'm becoming quite the Batman fan after that. I've seen most of the movies (animated and live action) and several of the Justice League ones. The only thing I haven't really watched is the original animated series, but I'm told it's good. We tried watching it and got like two episodes in before my boyfriend decided there was going to be too much filler and didn't want to continue even though we had a list of non-filler episodes from a friend. So, I'll watch that on my own sometime I guess.

I love that show! It's one of the best incarnations of the X-Men out there. Who is your favorite? I love Gambit!

I like Gambit, Rogue, and Beast, it's hard to choose between those three for me. Maybe as I continue the show I'll start to lean more towards one of them over the rest. I can't stand Jubilee, haha, she's useless in so many ways.

• 1 month later...

Rinoa and TaintedKrys: I love Doctor Who too! I got my parents into it so I'm rewatching it with them, we're just about to start the 5 season. I also love Orange is the New Black, Seinfeld, Secret Diary of a Call Girl,and New Girl, and Sherlock. My favourite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's, I love Audrey Hepburn.

I'm watching third season of Hart of Dixie! Currently at S03E14.

Other series I watch (Pretty Little Liars, Under The Dome, Walking Dead, Vampire Diaries, True Blood) are haven't fully aired yet, or are on a break. I can't wait every week for the next episode, so I just wait for the last episode of a season to air and then watch episode after episode after episode, haha.

Favorite TV shows: Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Southpark, Seinfeld, The Office, Walking Dead, Death Note & Adventure Time.

Favorite movies: Inglourious Bastards, American History X, Watchmen, Requiem for a Dream, Fight Club, Battle Royale, American Beauty, Dazed & Confused, Interview with the Vampire, American Psycho, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Stardust and Donnie Darko.

At the moment I'm watching Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Under the Dome and Once Upon a Time. Game of Thrones is amazing in all aspects, Walking Dead has its ups and downs (gets a little too 'soap opera' sometimes), Under the Dome has a great concept but again, with its ups and downs (a major down being poor acting and dialogue) and Once Upon a Time has been going downhill for a long time but I continue to watch it because Robert Carlyle's acting compensates for the downslide.

*points to side bar*

My favorite has to be The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad. The weird thing about AMC is they either have the best shows ever or the worst.

Avatar the Last Airbender is one of my favorites. Right now I'm watching Korra, and Free, Blue Spring Ride and Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Yeah, I watch a lot of anime ^_^. Yet I don't watch much tv.

my favourite shows are community, arrested development, degrassi, awkward., regular show, and workaholics. i also like just about anything on the food network/cooking channel. there are probably more shows that i like, but i'm just not thinking of them

i'm not watching anything at the moment though. i said i'd watch all these shows over the summer but i haven't. i'm thinking about starting parks and rec though because i'm always seeing gifs/photosets of it on tumblr

lastly- i don't have a favourite movie; i'm really not that big of a cinephile tbh (fun fact: i haven't gone to the movies since last may)

I have so many favorite tv shows!! I loved gossip girl. I also love Greys Anatomy and the vampire diaries and breaking bad!

So many favorite tv shows though..

Favorite movies: Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind all tim burton movies and so many more, but shoot I have a brain fart.. lol

My favorite shows are Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries, Awkward., Once Upon A Time (highly recommend this) and I recently started watching Food Network competition shows. I really loved How I Met Your Mother until I watched the finale :(

My favorite movies include Les Miserables (2012), 21 Jump Street, She's the Man, Tangled and The Dark Knight Rises

I'm currently working on watching every episode ever of Seinfeld. That's kind of my life goal tbh.

And I got my parents into Doctor Who so we're currently watching season 5. Only a week until the next doctor lands, I'm so excited!!

I also started watching Finding Carter. Has anyone else been watching this show? It just came out a few weeks ago.

I really don't have a favorite show, I don't think. Nothing that resonates with me as something I'll always watch and obsess over. My favorite movie is probably Inception, though. It's just so good, and the (small) fandom is still pretty active even though I don't participate in a lot of fandom things.

Right now I'm watching the Every. Simpsons. Ever. marathon on FXX. I plan to stay devoted to it up until the series sours, which happens around Season 13 give or take. And I'm being generous in that assessment. :P