Happy Aisha Day!

hrtbrk

Aw, no Pastel Aisha. :( But AWESOME, a Transparent one! Been waiting years for it! Looks alright, but the ear stalks shouldn't have bones in them, imo. But that's my only nitpick. I've had an OC who's an Aisha skeleton, so Transparent would be the closest thing to it. Works!

Dimensional is....interesting, it has flowing energy inside it......

Pretty morphing potions. Lol I'd love to just hoard them in my SDB or Gallery and look at them XD

Love the female clothing set. The male set looks weird though. Geek rocker? Rocker scientist? O.o

Shuhune is past level 40 so no free training for her. :( But I might be able to let Hikaru have some training, even though he's on a side account.....I think that's okay since I'm not earning anything...and I've done it before....

I love the female outfit! :D Transparent looks great to me, but I'm still not a fan of Dimensional! It just looks plain ugly to me XD

I really love the female wig. I think the male set is hipster rocker maybe? I dont know much about hipsters though so maybe not . I am afraid I dont care for the dimensional aisha although the transparent one is pretty good =)

Loving the Transparent ^^ Very nice! Not sure about Dimensional..

Do we get anything on the day of our neopet's species?

Well, all of these new items and colours! Also free training at the Pirate Training Acadamy. :) But you only have another couple of hours to take advantage of that.