How should I go about getting my dreamie? (Alien Aisha)

~Xandria

Aren't they just the best?!!! Gosh, I want one so very badly. My dilemma is that I very rarely get faerie quests despite refreshing a lot on games like solitaire, cheat, poker, etc. & in the two years now that I've been playing on this account I have not once had an FFQ. Bad luck I suppose. Then again, I can't buy neocash so I'm not able to obtain the faerie quest cookies. :sad02:

Other than that, all I can do is hope to get lucky at the lab ray. But I only have one account (my main) that has the lab ray. I forgot the birthday on my side account unfortunately. So I lost access to it. I did (luckily) have my side account befriended already on my main, so I can see that it says I'm 19. (I'm not, I just turned 21 on the 10th of this month, so I just put in some random date in 94.) I figure I can keep looking at it as often as possible to see if the age changes. *sighs heavily*

So, other than being extremely lucky those are my only two options unless I wanna dish out my entire bank account on a custom to trade someone for an alien aisha. I don't even know if I would have enough or not, as I'm not really up to speed with how rare and sought after alien aishas are exactly. Does anyone know? If I did decide to go the trading route, what would be a fair trade?

If anybody can be of any help or offer any advice on the matter, it'd be greatly appreciated.

BTW: to anyone who remembers me, I've freaking missed all you guys!!! <3 Hope everyone is doing well. Glad to see the site doing so great thanks to the awesome team here. :)

I can't really say how sought after they are, but if I were you, I'd zap. Just zap a lot. Always an Aisha (if you don't have a name you're set on get a new one each time, otherwise just get a cheap morph) to increase your chances. If you get something awesome, like, say, Chocolate or Woodland, then try and see if someone has one up for trade. But if you can't, just zap away.

Usually you can get an Alien Aisha with a custom PDE but if it doesn't work try to trade up or just keep looking for an Alien Aisha.

You could also look for an UFA Alien Aisha, I've never seen one to be honest but I'm sure they exist.

Good luck trading!

I would suggest putting down your wish for an Alien Aisha on a bunch of adoption agency/zapper wishlists. :) You could start out here: http://www.neopets.com/~ZYDP#aisha but it looks like a lot of people have already wished for an Aisha. One way to make your account stand out if somebody does zap and alien aisha is to have something on your userlookup about your search for an alien aisha. At the bottom of the page are listed other wishlist pages that you could also put your wish on: http://www.neopets.com/~ZYDP#affie

Good luck with your search!

Heya Xandria, nice to see you around again!

If you really want the best chance of getting Alien, do as Anime says and abandon your lab rat as it changes species. Aisha morphing potions are expensive- I think the cheapest is the Transmog potion at about 250k. I do hope you get lucky and get the FFQ- I got my first one in my 12 years on Neo just last year (and that's WITH the cookies @.@), so I feel you! You never know when she'll pop up though. :)

Trading definitely is a possibility- and for way less than a UC, I bet. ;) You can make a post on the PC just asking for what Alien Aishas are usually going for these days. :)

Alien Aishas are one of the most popular pets. They're usually considered about equal to Royalgirl Kacheeks and Boris, Plushies, and Coconut and Pea Jubjubs. I don't really keep up with what Draiks and Krawks are going for. Trading pets pretty much inevitably means spending a long time on Pound Chat, but Alien Aishas do come up for trade pretty often. If you decide to go the pet trading route, I would make sure that you mention it if you don't care what the name is. An Alien Aisha with an unpopular name will trade for less.

I'm really appreciating all the input guys. Depending on how inpatient I get, I may or may not go the trading route. Right now I'll stick to my easier to get dreamie, then focus on this one next. In the meantime I will heed the advice of zapping aishas daily. :) Sucks to know that the aisha potions are so expensive @rebecca! That's insane. Once I get my alien aisha, I'll want her to be, at least decently named. They are kinda hard to find on the pound so I guess I may be creating a lot of pets. LOL. Oh well, if that's what it takes! Sucks, cause at the same time I am labbing my battle pet. I really need to either buy another lab map or get access to my other account. *sighs*

^^ Thanks again! Good to see familiar faces!

Another link to keep your eyes on might be this: http://www.pettp.com/uft.php?c=Alien

The Pet Trading Post is a sight advertised on the Pound Chat and I think many traders use it to list their pets up for trade.

Here also is a link to adopt alien aishas on the same site, but there are none currently: http://www.pettp.com/ufa.php?c=alien

As everyone else has said, zapping is one way to try and get your alien. But another way is to list yourself on sites that advertise people's dreamies. I personally am one of the people who zap pets and, when I get a good one, will look on these dreamie sites to see if anybody wants one. Then, I'll contact the person to see if hey're still interested. So you could look at the sites listed here at http://www.neopets.com/~rhikaciama and list yourself as wanting an Alien Aisha. You never know, someone might see you there and be willing to give you their pet!

• 2 weeks later...

Alien Aishas are one of the most popular pets. They're usually considered about equal to Royalgirl Kacheeks and Boris, Plushies, and Coconut and Pea Jubjubs. I don't really keep up with what Draiks and Krawks are going for. Trading pets pretty much inevitably means spending a long time on Pound Chat, but Alien Aishas do come up for trade pretty often. If you decide to go the pet trading route, I would make sure that you mention it if you don't care what the name is. An Alien Aisha with an unpopular name will trade for less.

I can now definitely say that you can trade a Draik for an Alien Aisha. There's always the possibility of winning an egg.