No links in Altadorian Archives

mistress_mantis

Like the title says, I'm up to part 14 of the plot, and I'm not getting ANY links for the books in the Altadorian Archives for any of the rooms (the links to the doors are still there). Shoudn't there be, like, 13 books with links, in each room? I'm getting 0. :grrr: Is anyone else encountering this problem?

Here's a list of things I've already tried & done:

• Completed all the previous steps in the Altador Plot guide, and made sure to visit the archivist, the Astronomy Club, etc.
  • Tried tabbing to find all the links on the page
  • Tried on both Firefox26 and IE10.
  • Refreshing.
  • Deleting cache.

I've even checked the page source; there aren't any links to the books! I've seen a couple of people reporting the same problem, but no one seems to have solved the issue yet. I'm wondering, is the plot even still active? I'm assuming it is, because I've not had any trouble in the earlier steps, and it would pretty cruel of Neopets to just let people do the plot up to this point, and not let them finish.

Anyway, here are my sleeper co-ordinates, if it's any help:

(108,197)
(148,167)
(188,137)
(228,137)
(268,167)
(308,197)

Following the guide, my spellbook should be in room x= 15 y=3.

Thanks in advance.

The best way to solve issues with the Altador plot is to clear your browser cache, restart it, and go back and try to re-do a couple of the steps before the one you thought you were on. 99.9% of the time, that will solve the problem.