Cheese Roller Statistics Project

Bright ^_^

I didn't realize it was misspelled! Thank you so much for pointing that out. I usually rely on spell check to save me from embarrassing errors, but that never works for Neopets stuff.

If you see any other typos, don't hesitate to point them out! ^_^

Cheese: Heavy Bark Cheese

Action: Push Cheese Faster

Times: 72, 63, 78

Yeah, you know its gonna be a bad run when you're at 80m and already hit 30 seconds. I'm surprised the times weren't worse.

By the way, we've generated about 200 days worth of data, guys! I didn't even realize we made it to the triple digits. Let's keep clicking!

Cheese: Spicy Juppie Cheese

Action: Dive Left

Times: 88, 85, 70

Wow, it was like I was on a mission to get the worst scores ever! :shiftyeyes_anim: On a positive note, I actually sustained no net loss, since the cheese is 150 NP a pop, and despite getting 0 NPs for the first two runs, I got exactly 450 NPs for my third run. Heh (:

Cheese: Quadruple Fudge Cheese

Action: Dive left

Time: 57, 53, 64

Hey Kennielee, I'm sorry, but I'm actually not collecting data for Quadruple Fudge Cheese, Dive Left, anymore. I have all the data that I need for this combination. I'm super glad that you're wanting to help with the project, though!

Cheese: Furry Chocomint Cheese

Action: Forward Somersault

Times: 81, 73, 69

Oh, this one looks kinda neat. Like a furry Jhudora cheese. That last move was some kind of ridiculous, though. My time went from 58 seconds to 69. Completely uncalled for Mr. Random Number Generator.

On another note, I think I may follow your lead Beruichi, and work on Spicy Juppie Cheese for a little while. Breaking even is sounding awfully nice right now. I was hoping expensive cheeses would have better odds, but I feel like just threw 9k into the wind. Boo to that.

Cheese: Alkenore Cheese

Action: Alternating Left/Right, starting with Left, and repeating when you get slowed down

Times: 60, 74, 61

FurorPaxx: Aw, yeah, that's why I cut myself off when I did. I'm gonna get Alkenore green across the board, then start the same with some other cheese. Perhaps cheaper, since I already got the avatar, and those cells need data anyway.

Cheese: Spicy Juppie Cheese

Action: Dive Left

Times: 69, 55, 92

Hey, I got a win! But no avatar booo :thumbsdown: And lol, almost reached my record breaking 95-second run aha (:

@FurorPaxx - yeah I thought the more expensive the cheese, the higher the chance of winning, but nope, not worth it. :sad01_anim: