New to forums but not Neopets :)

Hi,

I started playing Neopets when I was a kid, then I had a break for quite a few years. Weirdly I find it even more addictive now than back then! I find it a good place to procrastinate and hide from work I need to do :) I like collecting avatars, saving up for my dream pets and lately have started playing Habitarium again. So I thought it would be nice to meet some like-minded people on here.

I agree that it becomes more addicting as you grow up. Partly because you find more things to do/understand what it's about and party because after spending more and more time in something it becomes a part of you and you don't want to lose all your progress, I think.

But Welcome to the forums of TDN!

Welcome! :) I agree with you. I find it more addictive now than when I was younger. Now I give more importance to other parts of the site I didn't even know about or didn't understand and started to collect avies and have goals for real

Welcome! :) I agree with you. I find it more addictive now than when I was younger. Now I give more importance to other parts of the site I didn't even know about or didn't understand and started to collect avies and have goals for real

Same here. I find it very addictive, mainly because I find it difficult to play any other video games as I am visually impaired, but with Neopets I am actually able to play at least some of the games and attain the goals I set myself!

I'm new here too so hi and welcome! :)