Sweetheart Grams Return to the NC Mall

Emily

Just in time for Valentine's Day, the first of the seasonal Sweetheart Grams is now available in the NC Mall! The new Enamoured Sweetheart Gram boasts 5 new NC items to pick from, and the possibility of awarding a special Limited Edition Bonus item. Also returning this year is the "Share the Love" Community Challenge. If enough Grams are sent, you will receive an additional bonus prize!

mall_80X80_shg_abundanceoflove.gif

mall_clo_abundent_val_dress.gifmall_acc_huge_heart_wig.gifmall_trink_lovemeter_bckitem.gifmall_hh_huge_heart.gifmall_trink_largepaper_flower_f.gif

Limited Edition Item

mall_bck_floating_heart.gif

For more information, view our Gram Guide

CustoHiringSmall.jpg

Click the above image to apply to become part of our team!

I don't quite understand the concept of those Grams (apart from the fact that getting the meter up seems like such a shameful way of making people spend more and more NC, but anyways) but I've tried this first one. Glad we could finally choose an item (all those NC events seem to run on luck). Chose the Abundant Heart Dress, it's pretty neat. :)

I don't quite understand the concept of those Grams

It's the rare time when we can send items without relying on those pesky boxes or GBCs for those without access to game cards.

I agree with you, the dress is stunning :D I'm quite tempted to get it except I've been spending a bit too much NC this month....

It's the rare time when we can send items without relying on those pesky boxes or GBCs for those without access to game cards.

I agree with you, the dress is stunning :D I'm quite tempted to get it except I've been spending a bit too much NC this month....

Yeah, but I think these grams should be like the Fortune Cookies: you keep an item for yourself while also being able to send it to someone else... I don't think I'm gonna spend 200 NC on a gram and just give my item away :P

Yeah, but I think these grams should be like the Fortune Cookies: you keep an item for yourself while also being able to send it to someone else... I don't think I'm gonna spend 200 NC on a gram and just give my item away :P

You don't have to give the gram away to a Neofriend, you can keep it for yourself. For more information on Grams and how they work, our guide is the perfect place. Emily linked to it in the first post. :)

They're nifty for NC trades, especially now when they've retired the GBCs or as a special gift (though like you, I also wish they work like the cookies).

Trust TNT to have NC for any kind of occasion :P

You don't have to give the gram away to a Neofriend, you can keep it for yourself. For more information on Grams and how they work, our guide is the perfect place. Emily linked to it in the first post. :)

I know I can, that's just what I did. What I meant is I don't know if I'd spend my precious NC just to give a nice item away like this :P Meaning, I'm keeping all Gram items for myself. *evil cackles*