What are you currently working towards?

donutdraik

I finally completed the secret laboratory map today after staring the game 20 days ago.

The first zap painted my Lupe island.

I'm trying to get a Lutari (preferably pirate).

In the meantime, I'm saving np for a pirate Krawk morphing potion.

I'm always saving for my Gallery.

I'm down to just a very few items to complete it, however, they are rare and pricey so it will take me a LOOOOOOONG time.

TNT just added 2 new Sand items and that always pleases me. They are Mynci Sand Bottles (a Maractite one and a Green one). I have put a Green one in my Gallery but I am still hunting for a Maractite one.

Good luck to you all in meeting your goals!

:P

I just completed one of my goals which was to morph my pet Decreta into a Faerie Draik. After quite a bit of saving I was able to do it a couple weeks ago.

Now I just want to boost my bank account up some more and buy the last shell I need for my Sea Shell Stamp Album page. The last one I need is the Golden Shell, and it's a bit pricey. Want to make sure I don't break the bank before buying it. :)

I actually have no idea.. I'm just being canny and slowly but surely increasing my money pile. xD Wish I did have some kind of goal, I know that eventually/when I have the time I'd like to do more restocking so I have enough income to do some crazy spending.

I have so many random goals! My problem is that i dont like to spend a lot of nps, and i am always buying random things from peoples shops... i literally spend hundreds of thousands of nps a month of random shops lol. In my dreams, i am collecting avatars, lenny items, music items and wearables... then it would be stamps and codestones... i also seem to have an ever growing, complely pointless colelction of omelettes lol.