What are you currently working towards?

donutdraik

We have a post for recent achievements, but not for achievements-in-progress! c: So how about it---what are you guys currently saving up for or, alternatively, what is your current goal (whether it's a certain pet, an avatar or trophy, or something else)? How close are you to reaching that goal?

I'm currently saving up for a few things all at once, all for the same pet---a draik morphing potion, a baby paintbrush, and a faerie petpet paintbrush. It's going to be pretty expensive, but I'm currently almost 1/3 of the way to the needed amount. c: Thank goodness for Key Quest!

I'm saving up money so I can pay the collateral in some of the item lends!! Not even slightly close at the moment...but need the items to achieve avatars :) Also training up a pet for the battledome woo!

I'm saving up money so I can pay the collateral in some of the item lends!! Not even slightly close at the moment...but need the items to achieve avatars :) Also training up a pet for the battledome woo!

Good luck! c: I've been training as well, but I think once I finish evening his stats out I'm going to put training on hold until I reach my goal, in order to help save money.

My main goal right now is to save. :) But that's just to fund my other goals... getting Mneryth a Booktastic Books trophy, getting a stamp avatar, and just getting more stamps and stuff in general. :D

Well eventually I want to get my battle pet up into the ninja school and be able to buy some really powerful weapons. However I keep getting distracted with paint jobs and such. He is getting trained everyday but I need to save nps instead of spend them. Oh, and I need to learn how to play key quest but I've got to admit that I'm not very good at board games so I keep dragging my feet on that one.

Rebecca - I was thinking about the Booktastic books trophy too but wow! That's an expensive goal! I still may go for it - MAY! lol..

Well eventually I want to get my battle pet up into the ninja school and be able to buy some really powerful weapons. However I keep getting distracted with paint jobs and such. He is getting trained everyday but I need to save nps instead of spend them. Oh, and I need to learn how to play key quest but I've got to admit that I'm not very good at board games so I keep dragging my feet on that one.

Rebecca - I was thinking about the Booktastic books trophy too but wow! That's an expensive goal! I still may go for it - MAY! lol..

Hahah boooooy is it. But so is training! It's nice to have goals that are super expensive but can be done over long periods of time so it's not so hard to spend the NP. :)

For KQ, just jump into it. Even if you lose, you'll still get rewarded for it. I am terrible at it, and I don't really enjoy it, but it is definitely profitable. :)

I would like a Lost Desert Paint brush for my Eyrie, so I suppose I'm saving for that.

I'm very intimidated by KQ, so I haven't played it at all. I'm afraid of getting into a game where players are angry at me for taking so long to figure it all out. Same thing with the Habitarium. So, I do it the old fashioned way and play a few games and do my Dailies. (Thanks so much for the Dailies page, TDN!) It's very slow, but safer for a timid player like me.

I would like a Lost Desert Paint brush for my Eyrie, so I suppose I'm saving for that.

I'm very intimidated by KQ, so I haven't played it at all. I'm afraid of getting into a game where players are angry at me for taking so long to figure it all out. Same thing with the Habitarium. So, I do it the old fashioned way and play a few games and do my Dailies. (Thanks so much for the Dailies page, TDN!) It's very slow, but safer for a timid player like me.

Habitarium is really a solo game. People can help you out, or possibly raid you, but it's really a game where you choose your own pace. Most people just leave the game open and running on it's own and just check on it every so often, so it's really not that difficult. I'd really suggest you'd atleast give it a shot :)

As for KQ, I don't know about other people, but the only people that annoy me on NQ are those that randomly leave the game, ESPECIALLY when you're close to winning. I get that everyone can disconnect at any given time... but those that do it on purpose are annoying... Anyway, KQ isn't really hard to figure out either. You just kind of have to learn the maps and have a decent ping for the mini games (these get frustrating if you have crappy internet connection...) and for the rest you just roll a dice. I understand it can be intimidating, but I'd say it's worth a try. Plus you have a time limit of 15 seconds for every move so they can't get TOO mad when you take a little longer :P

I'm just trying to get my bank account up. WAYYYYYYY up. But I can't stop myself from buying little things - lots of them - that add up. I play KQ also, and just stock up on codestones. I am trying to get my pet up as well, and by playing KQ every day and the BD I pretty much don't have to buy codestones yet.

• 3 weeks later...

I am currently trying to get 10 million neopoints into my bank account as a personal saving goal. I am on and off trying to obtain all the petpets available but I keep dumping my new ones into my SDB since I hate always having to pay to expand my gallery. Lastly I am trying to see how many different items I can obtain in my SDB! Up to 1600+ so far! :D

I really want to fill up my stamp album, getting the avatars if it weren't so impossible. The habi is my best source of income, it has gotten boring, but I am not great at the flash games. The other source is Food Club. I can't believe I didn't start doing it sooner. I have mainly used Hugo's bets. He puts them up on a pet page:

http://www.neopets.com/~MyFoodClubBets

I have made over 6 million NPs in the last 9 months or so. You don't win everyday, but overall the pay out is fantastic. The amount you can bet is based on how old your account is, so people with older accounts can win even more. Good luck everyone with your goals!

Forgot to add: if you are training your BD pet, make sure you battle everyday. I have won so many codestones that it helped with the training costs. The easiest when I was starting out was the S750 Kreludan Defender Robot. He also gives out armoured neggs :)

Edited by sdcd

I'm saving up to about 36 million neopoints. Then I'm going to buy a Bag of Healing Dust.

MARRY ME.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Also, please keep your posts on topic. If you don't have any goals to add to the discussion, please don't post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.