Happy Zafara Day!

hrtbrk

The Pastel looks more like a faded purple...but I'd like to see more blue pastel pets. Loved the idea of Pastel at first but I don't know anymore. Still looking forward to the Pastel Cybunny and hopefully more pastel Neopets (and Petpets...there is always a Petpet equivalent released not too long after the Neopet color anymore) during the Festival of Neggs.

But anyway I like the male clothing set, he kinda looks like a character from some sort of anime. Love the female set, too.

Both clothing sets are wonderful! Pastel is okay- I would have preferred another colour being on there in addition to the lavender, since I didn't even think it was Pastel to start with. Woodland is absolutely STUNNING though.

Pastel Zafara is really bland. I don't know, I feel like just the slightest things could have been added to make it, well, pastel!

Take those ear dots, make them a lighter color.

Heck, I would have added some of that pastel-like sea foam green too.

They played it really safe but because of that, it doesn't really give off a pastel vibe.

I like the Woodland a lot. The fur on the chest is a nice touch. I'm not liking the pastel, either. I wish they would move away from the theme of using complementary colors. I think it doesn't work for a pastel themed paint brush, because the colors end up looking less pastel when paired together. If the yellow was changed to a baby blue, I think it would be much nicer.

I like the female outfit. The wig is especially nice.