Free Valentines Goodie Bag In the NC Mall!

hrtbrk

Upon a second look at this background in my closet: I LOVE IT!!! :D I don't have a lot of Valentine's themed items for my pets and it's wonderful to get a pretty one like this from a Goodie Bag. :)

Lately it seems that TNT is giving us more beautiful items from the goodie bags, making it hard for some of us to decide whether to open the bag or not. :)

Wow, what a really lovely background! I usually like free items, but they just don't fit into anything, but this one is SO gorgeous, and may actually get used by me. I am excited!

I wish they'd stop making the goodie bags so lovely so that they'd be opened more often XD But a background? Hm, why didn't a preview be included? Well if it's a BACKGROUND, then it's definitely worth opening! I just gotta remember to collect one on one of my sides too so I have both the bag and item. (for the millionth time already, yes you can do that).

thats it ... I cant stand it... I have to open it, it is just toooo cute a background not to have it ... lol