Macros and Neopets Battledome

I'm highly sure that it would be against the rules to use a macro to click for you.

For instance, putting your cat or a heavy object on the refresh key is against the rule. So I would think it's the same for macros. Don't risk your account for skirmish boon.

How would it be detected, though? It's client side, not server side.

(I agree with you, that it probably is cheating)

Anyone else?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please remember to keep your posts 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

TNT has had lots of practice figuring out the new and interesting way that their players have come up with to cheat. Don't test them for some boons.

And I wouldn't say it's probably cheating. I'd say it's definitely cheating. :b

It is cheating for sure. How they figure out (they will!) depends on a lot of things. For starters, the timing of clicking. NO ONE always clicks in the same speed between 2 spots to click. I'm not sure how to explain, but just believe us that they will know. It's not worth it.

DEFINITELY cheating, but that's been said. lol

I don't know WHY some people hack/bot/cheat. I get that these people are probably not the most patient people. I recently lost an account for another online game, due to someone hacking my account while I was offline recovering from surgery. Lost it all, about 2 year's worth of work and items. First time I'd ever had problems with a hackjob for a stupid game of all things! Too bad too, I had one kick-butt mage. :(

Anyhoo, the skirmish boons are sometimes nice, but a lot of them, depending on what you do on Neopets, are most certainly NOT worth risking your account on. TNT is not just good at finding simple cheats like that, they're proactive on it I believe. Just from bits of conversations I've heard of over the years.

Definitely just train and battle by the legal methods. Your pet and account can get stronger with time and even just a little effort.

Depending on how strong your pet is, you may be able to pick one enemy from the faction skirmishes, and focus on that one. Once you get a good rhythm going, and maybe some music in the background or something. And once you've got an order to which weapons to pick, and if you have them available, which faerie abilities you may have. Clicking such a pattern can become mindless busystuff. Before you know it, you'll have dozens and maybe even hundreds of battles won. Keep working at it! And Please stay legit. It stinks when someone loses their account for something as meaningless as cheating on a virtual game.

How would it be detected, though? It's client side, not server side.

(I agree with you, that it probably is cheating)

Anyone else?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please remember to keep your posts 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Does it matter how they would detect it? Just because something may be undetectable doesn't mean it's not cheating. You could also hire people to do the clicking for you, which is basically the same and also undetectable, but also cheating - and defeating the purpose of the game.