Lovestruck - Valentines NC Mall Event is Here!

ncmall_lovestruck.jpg

It is that time of year again where Neopian's gather and send gifts to those we care about to show our appreciation. To help us in our efforts, Valerie the Faellie has arrived with her event Lovestruck. In this event participants can shoot an arrow daily to receive an exclusive limited edition prize. Before participating Arrow packs need to be purchased from the NC Mall. There is a 1-pack available for 150NC and a 9-pack available for 800NC. Don't forget to activate your arrow pack before visiting Lovestruck.

mall_80X80_valentinedaily_1pac.gifmall_80X80_val_daily_9pack.gif

This event will be running from February 6, 2014 to February 14, 2014. The first prize from this set has been released!

mall_bck_val_front_porch.gif

Click the above image for more information!

For more information on this event, please visit our complete guide.

Complete Lovestruck Guide

CustoHiringSmall.jpg

Click the above image to apply to become part of our team!

I've a doubt that I couldn't quite clarify with the FAQs:

I don't have to redeem all prizes on the day of their release, right? Like... Can I wait until the last day just to see if all prizes are nice and if it's worth buying the quiverfull of arrows pack? Will I still be able to redeem them all AND get the bonus?

I always get torn between buying the full pack or the individual ones. Every NC event has got one item or two that suck. Meh :P

I've a doubt that I couldn't quite clarify with the FAQs:

I don't have to redeem all prizes on the day of their release, right? Like... Can I wait until the last day just to see if all prizes are nice and if it's worth buying the quiverfull of arrows pack? Will I still be able to redeem them all AND get the bonus?

I always get torn between buying the full pack or the individual ones. Every NC event has got one item or two that suck. Meh :P

Yes you can wait until the 14th to decide which ones you want, just don't wait too long or you'll miss out on your chances. Another tip is when you decide which items you want you can factor in the cost of purchasing the single arrow packs or getting the complete arrow pack.

You will need to collect all the prizes in order to get the bonus prize, so that's another thing for you to consider as well.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)