Edward is .... (fill in the blanks)

Angeló

YES. Pennywise the dancing clown. He takes the shape of a spider. He gives kids balloons. *We all float down here* .. i tried looking for a sailboat but all are NC. So are the fiery eyes which represent his deadlights. The cave was the best bg i could think of. But he appeared in all kinds of places. The library ; the canal ; bev's old house ; etc ....

I mean ''it'' ahaha in my country we call it the thing :) Not so much in this one, but here we have a lame habit to translate movie titles usually to something that has nothing to do with the original title. I don't know why but just don't like it.

one of the best books by Stephen King. My favorite author.

Mine too! And It is one of my favorite books of all time!

I mean ''it'' ahaha in my country we call it the thing :) Not so much in this one, but here we have a lame habit to translate movie titles usually to something that has nothing to do with the original title. I don't know why but just don't like it.

Hahaha, in my country "It" is also "The thing"! And we have the same terrible habit to make lame translations of everything xD

hehe well ... when i dress up any of my pets as a famous character i will ..

on a side note , a friend used her charter connections to get me that Sewer Background .. here is his final look .............

5.png

Thank You :D

Thinking of painting him Wraith ... but not sure ... in the end he is Mr Hyde not Pennywise ... ill eventually find another customization for him ... and Wraith is hard to customize ...