KyokoHateshinai

Hi all,

Forgive me if this is the wrong section but recently there's a glitch for me in Habitarium. There's a small egg that's incubating but it's not even in a nest. I wanted to send this problem to neopets but for some reason every time I go to the submit a ticket page, it's a blank. I click on "submit a ticket" and they give me a blank page. Does anyone else have the same problem? I would like some help on this :( My support is also blank, but home, online support, those one I can see just fine.

P.S I'm not so worried about the habitarium glitch, I'm more concerned about why I can't submit a ticket to neopets.

Thank you!

It's because Neopets Help is one of the glitchiest parts of the site. This is a problem in most browsers. The only suggestions I've ever seen are:

1) Try in a different browser.

2) Keep trying. It might eventually load correctly in the browser you're using. (You might want to close other tabs/windows, restart the browser, clear your cache, maybe even restart your computer, if it keeps hanging.)

Other help glitches include being redirected to the main Neopets page when you try to view your help or submit a ticket, and being redirected to the "help" section front page. As far as I can tell, the above suggestions are the only solution to the problem. I've had the redirect-to-the-main-Neo-page glitch 15 times in a row, only to be able to submit a ticket on the 16th try (no closing the browser or anything, just kept clicking through trying). Once you're able to create a ticket, you can e-mail a reply to the ticket. It's just filing the initial ticket to get into the system that's troublesome.

I've actually had this problem before, and it's fairly simple to fix (though it may take some time, depending on how many eggs you have stored).

http://www.neopets.com/~nimmo#MPETNL

If this looks like the same problem you have, follow the instructions exactly, and the mysterious egg should go away. It's a good idea to try to get rid of it, as leaving it there could lead to a future lockout (or inability to use Habi).