Waiting time on tickets? (Unfair Freeze)

mafdetegypt

I sincerely hope that this doesn't take awhile, but would anyone know how long it'd take for a ticket to be responded about a frozen account? I was falsely accused for cheating somehow on games, and the only way I'd see why I have this accusation is because I'm on an IP where it's public to everyone else; aka, a shelter. I know that there are some other people here that played on Neopets, but I wasn't the only one frozen. And since a lot of us had made new accounts within the last few weeks, it's apparently assumed that we're all cheating. I honestly don't care about the NP or items, I'd just want my pets back - I have an attachment to them like anyone would with their pets.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from TDN Questions to Neopets Help.

I'm sorry to hear that!

Tickets can take a long time- I've heard of people getting their accounts unfrozen after the better part of a year. It depends a lot on how many other people have submitted tickets (it sounds like there is a lot now from what I've heard), how much information you were able to provide about the account to verify it was yours, how much proof they have about your cheating, and quite possibly some other things as well.

It sucks, but you just have to be patient. :( Good luck! I hope you don't have to wait long!

Yes, it does take a LONG time. I am still waiting for a response on a ticket I opened in December regarding being unfairly silenced. Granted, being silenced isn't as bad as frozen, however, the point is, it has been OVER two months and I haven't even gotten a response yet, yet alone any type of resolution. Good luck.

Yes, it does take a LONG time. I am still waiting for a response on a ticket I opened in December regarding being unfairly silenced. Granted, being silenced isn't as bad as frozen, however, the point is, it has been OVER two months and I haven't even gotten a response yet, yet alone any type of resolution. Good luck.

Wow, that still isn't fun. Ever since Neopets was bought out, I only found that the site had been spiraling down into the failure zone. Part of the reason why I stopped coming on even though I've been on for a little over eleven years now. I can only hope that things gets resolved for all of us.

I'm sorry to hear that!

Tickets can take a long time- I've heard of people getting their accounts unfrozen after the better part of a year. It depends a lot on how many other people have submitted tickets (it sounds like there is a lot now from what I've heard), how much information you were able to provide about the account to verify it was yours, how much proof they have about your cheating, and quite possibly some other things as well.

It sucks, but you just have to be patient. :( Good luck! I hope you don't have to wait long!

That's extremely unfortunate to hear, but nothing more than I expected. Thank you for the luck. Neopets is something that me and my fiancee decided to get back into, and to have our accounts ripped away on the account of someone else's foolery is unfair to those not involved other than having to share the same IP/internet.

[Please ignore the double post, I am unused to the edit system and had accidentally made another post rather than edit... Sorry for the mistake.]

Edited by mafdetegypt

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, that still isn't fun. Ever since Neopets was bought out, I only found that the site had been spiraling down into the failure zone. Part of the reason why I stopped coming on even though I've been on for a little over eleven years now. I can only hope that things gets resolved for all of us.

I've been told that Neopets is becoming super unpopular, losing a lot users to other websites.

I've been on the neoboard, someone said their ticket was resolved in 3 months (don't know what the issue was), and a friend of a friend got his account back 1 year later. Sigh.

I submitted a support ticket because it asked for the birthday on my side account and I couldn't remember what I put because I never want to put in my real birthday on websites (just being super safe).

After a month of waiting, I had to email a response to a question to verify that it was actually my account (even though I had the right password!!!!) and then I was let back in.

The whole process took a month and a half.

Yikes though, mine was way less serious and I bet a frozen account will take longer.

Good luck!!