Forever branded by "The Pea"..

So on Friday, Feb. 28th I took my obsession with Super Attack Pea to a whole new level and got a tattoo of it on the side of my left wrist :yes: On this same day, I also got an FFQ from the daily quest thing that was going on and was finally able to obtain my Pea Chia :woot: !! If anyone would like to see pics of the tattoo, they are on /~Muashi, my Pea Chia's page (of course), lol!! Oh, and I had also sent in a question to the editorial about the appropriateness of the tattoo pics (because one is of it actually being done and I wasn't sure if they would be ok with that) and it got put in the Editorial! I just thought that was kinda cool :P Hopefully some day I'll get a lend for that ever elusive SuAP..

OH! You're the one with the SuAP tattoo who got into the editorial! Yesyesyes, I do want to see your pea! (Hahaha)

===

*comes back from looking*

Hahaha, that is so cool!

Did you have to explain to the artist why you wanted a pea with a cape? xD

As soon as I saw the topic I thought, "It's that person from the editorial!" :woot:

I think the tattoo might significantly increase your chances of being lent. :P

When I read the editorial I said to my friends that there was a TDNF member who got into the NT. Couldn't wait to see the pics. (I remembered from the post where you told us about the FFQ that you were going to get a pea chia tattoo)

So congrats on getting published and nice tattoo!

Thanks everyone, yes that was me in the Editorial, and yes, I finally got my lend tonight; I literally burst into tears when I got the Neomail saying it was on the way! Avatar #277 :)

If I knew how to put pics up on here I would..

047.jpg

Thanks Sweet D, don't know how I missed that :P

And just in case there are doubters who think I drew it on...

038.jpg

Pishka! If anyone thinks you drew it on, they need better things to do with their lives. (And have clearly missed the telltale redness that comes with a needle repeatedly poking your skin!) (I can see it in the first picture.)

You're a brave gal!

Lol that's awesome!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.