Happy Uni Day!

astro

Trying to figure out who gets transferred to my main, GUMPed and painted pastel with the FFQ I've been saving. Someone also needs to get painted Wraith. Y U make my life so hard, TNT?

The WRAITH. OMG. I NEED IT. AND THE PASTEL TOO ARRRGH

I'm not sure how I feel about the Wraith one... But my goodness, I love the Pastel one! It's so "My Little Pony" from the 80's! :P

Hahaha I wasn't the only one who thought that! XD All it needs is a cutie mark.

Oh wow. In my opinion, this is the best Wraith, by far! The Pastel's nice too, and since others have mentioned it looks like My Little Pony... It does kind of look like Fluttershy. :) 4d58233171c70a123c6de7e02c60c7f0.jpg

To be honest, I truly, deeply dislike the Wraith Uni. I find it rather clownesque than scary, like it's supposed to be. For me this is, well... no. Just no.
I am, however, pleasantly surprised by Pastel.
And I just love the girl's outfit :3

I love the Wraith Uni. It's my favorite Wraith so far, though Jubjub is a close second.

Personally, I think the wraith looks like they went off of a Clydesdale for the design. The thicker legs/hooves, along with the longer/thicker neck makes me think of them. Plus, the mane looks similar to the show manes on some Clydesdales.

After that thought occurred to me, it didn't look off to me anymore.

I'm not sure how I feel about the Wraith one... But my goodness, I love the Pastel one! It's so "My Little Pony" from the 80's! :P

You know, at first I found that Pastel Uni quite weird... But now that you've mentioned My Little Pony, it does look good!

Oh wow. In my opinion, this is the best Wraith, by far! The Pastel's nice too, and since others have mentioned it looks like My Little Pony... It does kind of look like Fluttershy. :) 4d58233171c70a123c6de7e02c60c7f0.jpg

Now that you mention it, the colors are similar! Now whatever pet out there that is named "Fluttershy" should be morphed/painted into a Pastel Uni, just sayin' X3

My battle pet is a Halloween Uni... I'm seriously tempted to paint him Wraith now!! Not overly impressed by the clothing but that Wraith makes up for it and how

My first thought was that the Wraith might challenge the popularity of the Halloween.

Knowing TNT, they probably did this on purpose.

I really like both colors. I love the female clothing set. It seems really versatile. I'm not really a fan of the male set. It's too much of one color.

Oh wow, just got an FFQ for the first time ever and looking at the Wraith Uni, it's just simply fantastic!!!! Hmm. As if I wasn't already in a dilemma. xD