March 4th Avatar

missmadiemay

Hi All!

Please forgive me if there is already a post for this, but I didn't see one. Just wanted to remind any of you newer Neopians or avatar collectors that you can go here to get an avatar today.

I know it's no fun waiting another year to get one! I forgot both Dr. Sloth avatars last month so...

Something Has Happened! gadgadsfruit.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gadgadsbogen!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

Go to

http://www.neopets.com/neopedia.phtml?neopedia_id=176

Have a great day!

Thank you very much for that! I'm always trying to get more avatars! :)

Thank you!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks for the reminder!

We now have an official news post for this avatar, so let's continue the discussion there. You can find the post
HERE.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
There is now an official news post for this. Please continue the discussion on the post linked above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.