Happy Gelert Day!

hrtbrk

Glad they're going a slightly different route with the Chocolate Gelert, most look lazy and all have the same whipped creme and cherries on top of their heads, though I doubt the ends of a Gelert's ears can support the mass. One suggestion though: The Chocolate Gelert should have waffle ears, that'd look really good. Other than that I really like the icing decorations, especially on the forehead, it makes him look like he's wearing a circlet. :) Oh, I totally did not realize the set I saw from the preview was actually a female set - but it looks so gender neutral I think male Gelerts can wear it too. It's definitley the set I like most out of these clothing sets, and I still want it for my Gelert, the scarft at least! I agree with the above poster saying that scarves look good on Gelerts.

Hmm, today's news came out kinda late today. :/

The Chocolate Gelert looks nice, but I'd prefer the Chocolate Ixi or something else. :P

I like the jelly better, and the clothes look great!

Cute! The jelly is a nice color and I actually really like this chocolate.

I need that girls jacket and the scarf and the boots! Honestly I kinda want the whole outfit :)

I'm loving the little ice cream cone items. CUTE. :D The chocolate gerlert has a lot of detail in it, I like that color on the gelert! :D