Oh my GOSH!!!!!

~Xandria

So, after being on neopets for TWO years now I FINALLY got my first FFQ! The faerie wants an R96 item called Throwing Cupcakes. I only saw two on the trading lot so that isn't a good sign! :/ I dunno if I will be able to find this item or not. So I get my first one, but the item is impossible to locate and could cost me millions. :/

If anyone could point me in the right direction, perhaps? That'd be great. :D Thanks guys!

It looks like the last price that the Item database has listed for this item is 300,000np (see here: http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=item&showitem=55305 )

and the 1st seller on the Trading post for this item says " TC290k|UKTA400kLINK REMOVED to beat any price] " in the description... the first part "TC290k" translates to Throwing Cupcakes - 290,000np. So, this isn't an insanely expensive item.

Not too pricey, depending on what you want to paint your pet. Definitely worth it. So lucky! I've always wanted a FFQ but in ALL my time on Neo, from way back in the beginnings, still have never gotten one. I'm still holding onto hope =P

FFQ on the last day ... that's lucky and awesome ...

I got the air faerie and she wanted a 10k item .. BLEH

but the throwing cupcakes go for about 300k .. you could actually get them for cheaper ... since they're not ETS items really ...

Thank you so much everyone. The buyer asked for 275k and I'm just waiting for them to accept. Geez, I'm excited. The last day Angelo? I had no idea! I hadn't been on neo for about two weeks so I just kinda popped on yesterday and WOW, what do you know?

I have absolutely no idea what to do with it. >.< No idea. What so ever. I was thinking of perhaps a stealthy pet, but my dreamie is an alien aisha. I don't know if you can get those at the rainbow pool or not? :/ I don't believe so.

There is just no way I'm going to even attempt to just go for the avatar because I could have a potential dreamie on my hands! I only have one dreamie of mine accomplished thus far.

Congratulations, ~Xandria! I'm so pleased for you.

The same thing has happened to me. The item wanted is Electric Nachos and Jellyneo lists it at widely different prices the two times it was checked there. Does anyone have any idea what a fair offer would be for me to get it from one of the people on the TP (or on here if anyone has it)? None of them list what they want.

If you don't manage to complete the faerie quest, does it just stay there until you abandon it? As far as I know that's what happens for regular faerie quests, but I don't know how it works for the faerie event. I can't spend as much time on here or Neopets as I'd like to so I have this horrible thought that even if I do figure out what to offer it won't be for a few hours and then the other person won't see it in time and I'll miss out. Thanks in advance if anyone knows the answer to that.

Congratulations, ~Xandria! I'm so pleased for you.

The same thing has happened to me. The item wanted is Electric Nachos and Jellyneo lists it at widely different prices the two times it was checked there. Does anyone have any idea what a fair offer would be for me to get it from one of the people on the TP (or on here if anyone has it)? None of them list what they want.

If you don't manage to complete the faerie quest, does it just stay there until you abandon it? As far as I know that's what happens for regular faerie quests, but I don't know how it works for the faerie event. I can't spend as much time on here or Neopets as I'd like to so I have this horrible thought that even if I do figure out what to offer it won't be for a few hours and then the other person won't see it in time and I'll miss out. Thanks in advance if anyone knows the answer to that.

Unless you click "Abandon Quest", it stays there and you can't receive other faerie quests or use the Shop Wizard until you complete it (yeah, that sucks). But you have all the time in the world to search for the item, if that's your main concern! :)

So this just happened:

2hewrcl.png

Guess you guys give me luck. WOW!!!

ps: and I didn't even need to buy the item (which was cheap anyways), a user gave one to me!!!

Now for the cruel doubt: spend it on my dream pet (Water Cy) or save it till Cybunny Day in hopes of TNT releasing a Pastel Cy? (:

I'm right there with you guys. Decisions, decisions. I've slept on it... I'm really thinking about the Alien AIsha, but so many colors and species to choose from. D: I always thought I would WANT a faerie quest. Now I feel as though it's overwhelming me with decisions. Btw - I got the item, turned it in. Now I'm just waiting. I only have two pets on my account. One is my plushie/royal permi, and the other is also a permie but that is my lab/battledome pet. :D So yep, I don't wanna change Deitzi yet.

I know for sure that I want a male pet, as it will give me something fun and not-so-girly to work with for a change. :D