Beautiful Neopian Items

Angeló

I know the list of nice looking / beautiful / cute items in Neopia is endless ... but let's try to show some of them here , just for the sake of it biggrin.gif

*It would be great if we could avoid plushies , since most plushies are really nicely drawn .. but the occasional gorgeous plushie is fine smile.gif

... I'll start ... I was just browsing through Neopia when I found this fruit item .. I think it's stunning smile.gif it's called the Lutaya and it goes for about 15k on the shopwiz ..

foo_lutaya.gif

... now it's your turn smile.gif what item/s immediately caught your eyes ??

the link to the item

bd_icefire_blade.gif

the fire and ice blade

it's such a beautiful colour, you're going to use this as another list for the neopian times ^^ that would be cool *gets inspiration*

too bad it's an artifact, it's around 1,4 mil right now... only for the hardcore bd-ers or collectors :(

mall_fire_claw_fireandicebackg.gif

and this one: the fire and ice background, just because it's GORGEOUS!!!

but it's nc, so that's a big NO for me :'(

and (very sorry but it's soooo gorgeous):

plu_draik_ghost.gif

the ghost draik plushie, because it has a ghosty-aura around it !!! it's coooool

pot_korbat_wraith.gif

this one doesn't need a discription ;)

I'll probably come back and edit this with more later, but this is my top favorite item. It's beyond gorgeous. (And super expensive.)

clo_wings_beauglow.gif

Beautiful Glowing Wings

oooooh, that one IS very gorgeous, it's soooo cool, what does it cost?

oooooh, that one IS very gorgeous, it's soooo cool, what does it cost?

I've found it widely varies. A couple weeks ago, almost every one on the TP was asking 10-12 million. Now, there's only one with a price, and they're only asking about 1.5 million. (800k pure and 600-700k worth of items.)

I've found it widely varies. A couple weeks ago, almost every one on the TP was asking 10-12 million. Now, there's only one with a price, and they're only asking about 1.5 million. (800k pure and 600-700k worth of items.)

i guess that person wasn't happy (the 10-12 mil one), because NOBODY will give them that price now...

mall_cherub_wings.gif

cherub wings, was a nc mall item, 150 nc

that's a beautiful pair of wings, isn't it?

I really like this item, because it has a different drawing style:

plant_tulipbunch.gif

It's called Colour Changing Tulips. And wow they increased in price! I believe I bought them for about 3000 np, now they are sold for about 23,000! x_x Whatever, I'm not going to sell mine, because I like them too much :D

Well , this thread seems to be going well :) let's keep it up guys :D

I'll probably come back and edit this with more later, but this is my top favorite item. It's beyond gorgeous. (And super expensive.)

clo_wings_beauglow.gif

Beautiful Glowing Wings

ah yes , the wings .. I can't wait to get me one of those - they were going for 1Mil the other day .. but I didn't have that much :(

here are a few more which I adore

bd_peophin_goldenharp.gif

Golden Peophin Harp

clo_hissi_fdancerdress.gif

Colourful Female Hissi Dancer Dress

gift_val_roses.gif

Three Red Roses

bak_flotsam_firecake.gif

Blueberry Strawberry Flotsam Cake

gif_illusen_heartcharm.gif

Illusen Heart Charm

Beautiful Glowing Wings have been on my wishlist for a while. I almost got a pair; I convinced one of the traders to let me have it for a Baby PB and 500k. I made the offer, but they never accepted. I gave up (the other offers were still at 20m or so) and bought a Royal Paint Brush instead... but I think I'll aim for the wings again this time.

2070su8.gif

Lenny Day Strawberry Cheesecake

This is my most favourite item ever :) I'm not really sure why, I just love it <3

omnomnomnomnom

Any beautiful Neopian items? I don't know about beautiful, but I like some of these:

altcp2_toy_dariganmvp.giftoy_combo_kiko.gifcan_chocolate_maractite_coin.gifpetpet_snowbunny.giffaeriepntbrush.gif

...and some others I can't think of right now.

oh, i forgot the most awesome, best, cute, evil, did i mention best? item in neopia: don't let them hear they're items

hall_petpet6.gifmeepit_blue.gifmeepit_yellow.gifmeepit_green.gifmeepit_christmas.gif

meepit_faerie.gifmeepit_tyrannian.gifmeepit_fire.gifmeepit_grey.gifmeepit_white.gif

meepit_ghost.gifmeepit_red.gifmeepit_island.gifmeepit_dung.gifmeepit_snow.gif

meepit_pirate.gifmeepit_mutant.gifmeepit_starry.gifmeepit_robot.gifmeepit_disco.gif

meepit_chocolate.gifmeepit_strawberry.gifmeepit_gold.gifmeepit_jelly.gif

THE MEEPIT!!! MEEPITS RULE THE WORLD

NEVAH NEVAH NEVAH NEVAH NEVAH, THE DAY FEEPITS BEAT MEEPITS WILL NEVER COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gar_fishing_meepit.gif

that one is adorable :D

there's a reason meepits are 1,4 mil, and feepits just 9K!!!

ps: fur_illusen_orb.gif for the holidays :D

raindorf_brown.gif

this little guy ... is so .. so .. cute ! I just want to huggle him and let him sleep in front of a fire ...

he's got derp written all over :D

:wub_anim:

and then .. there's "Derpina" :P

schnelly.gif

thank you .. now I know what to give Elishat for Christmas :)

This is such an awesome post! I never realized how many beautiful things there were here.

thanks , care to contribute ? :)