Beautiful Neopian Items

Angeló

• 6 months later...

There are some very beautiful items in neopia.  Here are some of my favourites:

foo_ixi_acorn2.giffoo_ixi_acorn1.giffoo_ixi_acorn3.giffoo_ixi_acorn4.gif

boo_faerie_darkdreams.gifffo_apple_dark.gifffo_fyoracinnamonbun.giffur_mysteriouspres.gif

foo_rainbow_cupcake.gifcan_angryemoticonhearts.gifgro_neopie_winnerpowderpuff.giftoy_faeriebottleempty.gifmall_80x80_holidaysnowball.gif

mall_80x80_htrgs.gifmall_80x80_grgfehf.gifmall_80x80_gfdser.gifmall_80x80_gtesgd.gifmall_80x80_gfdsghtr.gif

mall_80x80_1gfds.gifmall_80x80_14jk9.gifmall_80x80_2fdsa.gifmall_80x80_7mbnb.gifmall_80x80_15nd90.gifmall_80x80_19g4.gifmall_80x80_3tbgf.gif

mall_80x80_4oiuy.gifmall_80x80_9jhgf.gifmall_80x80_20ds5.gifmall_80x80_11jd9k.gifmall_80x80_18gfd1.gifmall_80x80_16jfdi0.gifmall_80x80_17hgf3.gif

Wow! Those neggs are incredible. I have never paid much attention to Neggs past trading in the ones I've received as prizes. I love all of the sparkle  :wub_anim:

I am not so impressed with the 8th birthday items this year, but look at how pretty the cake was last year:

mall_cake_piece.gif     mall_80X80_bday_cake_2.gif     mall_cake_piece_3.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

gif_star_map.gif gio.gif adagio.gif nik.gif albot.gif teek.gifvalteek.gif mall_sc_quasar.gifgallion_royal.giftoy_adca2014_fafaesnglbe.giftoy_desert_globe.gifmall_clo_ninjadress.gif can_pink_jellies.gifoscillabot_valentinesday.gif

Star map, Gio, Adagio, Nik, Albot, Teek, Valteek, Nebularis, Royal Gallion, Fallen Faerieland Snowglobe, Lost Desert Cybunny Snowglobe, Elaborate Ninja Dress, Pink Lab Jellies Candy and Valentine GX-4 Oscillabot.

plu_shoyru_unvalentines.gif can_2scoops_friendship.gifboo_turningdayaround.gif pot_grundo_woodland.gifboo_jellyworld_edibleguide.gifmall_bg_8bitjelly.gif gif_gmc2013_jelbanq.giffoo_jelly_peach.gifkadoatie_jelly.gifmall_bg_jellybeanland.gif mall_shenkuu_floatingship.giftoy_moltara_globe.gifmall_acc_buttefly_braided_wig.gifgif_ac2014_oyye.gif

Un-Valentines Shoyru Plushie, 2 Scoops of Friendship, Turning Your Day Around, Woodland Grundo Morphing Potion, Edible Guide to Jelly World, Wobbly Jelly Planet Background, Jelly Banquet, Jelly Peach, Jelly Kadoatie, Magical Land of Jelly Beans Background, Floating Shenkuu Ship, Moltara Snowglobe, Moltaran Carmariller Wig and Yooyu Eyes.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
3 hours ago, hayliebear said:

shf_ddy15_tngmbbowl.gif

I really like this one! What's it called?

If I were to start a gallery for items I like, it would be all over the place and WAY too expensive, so I prefer to just keep a wishlist and admire it every now and then. I currently have over 200 items there and these are some of the newest additions:

foo_jhu_lollipop.giffoo_jhudora_fries.gifgif_fyora_keychain.gif

Jhudora Lollipop, Jhudora Fries, Fyora Keychain

belonthiss.gif

Discovered the Belonthiss today, I think it is beautiful.

muyang_eventide.gif

I think the Eventide Muyang is also beautiful

juma_water.gif dandan_water.gif
As well as the Water Juma and the Water Dandan

• 4 weeks later...

Whilst going through my SDB with the jellyneo tool I come across this!

Kacheek Baking Set

toy_kacheekbakingset.gif

I don't know where this came from, but it's freakin' ADORABLE!

Look how beautiful she is! My newest zapped PetPet ^_^

slorg_royal.gif

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

11 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Today JS released just another gorgeous NC background which can be gained from Lulu's Challenge 

Beautiful Green Painting Background

OOH! :O That really IS lovely. Good for them for bringing out some truly nice items that make using NC a worthwhile option.

So often when I look on DTI I look at the cash items and wonder what on earth they were thinking. >_<

3 hours ago, Angeló said:

Today JS released just another gorgeous NC background which can be gained from Lulu's Challenge 

I was just going to post this! ^_^

I think this background is beautiful as well. I'm happy with this item. I need to update Bisbee-it's perfect for Spring!

17 hours ago, tk421beth said:

I was just going to post this! ^_^

I think this background is beautiful as well. I'm happy with this item. I need to update Bisbee-it's perfect for Spring!

Agreed. It is absolutely stunning. I added it to my wishlist.

On 23/3/2017 at 11:27 PM, Hanso said:

This background Jumpstart released today looks gorgeous:

clo_Summery_Night_bg.gif

Also, I retract what I said. This background looks nice in 80x80, but when you look at it up close it's actually plain and kinda ugly :P