Beautiful Neopian Items

Angeló

SandBanner.png

I have ALWAYS thought the Sand Bottles to be some of the prettiest items in Neopia. They are the reason I started my Sand Gallery in the first place.

I'm soooo excited about the new Faerieland and Haunted Woods Bottles of Sand!

I cannot wait to add them to my Gallery and I hope that TNT plans on making Bottles of Sand to represent each part of Neopia. :D

SandBanner.png

I have ALWAYS thought the Sand Bottles to be some of the prettiest items in Neopia. They are the reason I started my Sand Gallery in the first place.

I'm soooo excited about the new Faerieland and Haunted Woods Bottles of Sand!

I cannot wait to add them to my Gallery and I hope that TNT plans on making Bottles of Sand to represent each part of Neopia. :D

I never really gave them much thought (aside from reminding me of my childhood) until I saw this tiki_elegantsand.gif and had to buy it. I've looked into other sand items and all of yours and am really a fan. There's quite a few items so probably not my cup of tea but I do love your gallery!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think items that include faeries are gorgeous such as the grey faerie snowglobe and the Fyora doll.

I just saw glitter moon candy and it's gorgeous

Edited by neopets98

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i am in love with the new snowman gbc. i might just buy one and never open it. lol. I LOVE SNOWMEN!

mall_80X80_gbmc_snowman.gif

I've considered doing the same! lol So cute!

I also really like the Porcelain Snowflake we got in the Advent Calendar today...

toy_adca2014_porcsnwflk.gif

It's simple but it looks so dainty!

I've considered doing the same! lol So cute!

I also really like the Porcelain Snowflake we got in the Advent Calendar today...

toy_adca2014_porcsnwflk.gif

It's simple but it looks so dainty!

I agree, it is pretty--however, very fragile, too. I let one of my Pets play with it--and it broke! :weird: The weird thing is, that unlike when most toys break, this one just disappeared---no fragments, no new name as a Broken Porcelain Snowflake. Just...gone. Has this happened to anyone else? Fortunately it isn't valuable.

EDIT: I just bought a new one, and let another Pet play with it. No damage, just the usual type of message.