Beautiful Neopian Items

Angeló

I have an odd feeling that people would post suggestive items, like in a similar thread from Neo[Removed] Forums.

I'm very biased when I say this, but...

1plu_altcp_mirsha.gif

Mirsha Grelinek Plushie is the best item ever. If that item didn't exist... I don't know what my name on these fourms would be. :P

I think that it would be Ruko Yokune, though.

Indeed she has never looked so soft and cuddly. (item description)

I personally find some of the all-species non-NC wigs pretty elegant and fun to collect.

clo_jhudora_wig.gifclo_illusen_wig.gifclo_fq_faeriewig_fire.gifclo_altcp_acviwig.gif

I personally find some of the all-species non-NC wigs pretty elegant and fun to collect.

clo_jhudora_wig.gifclo_illusen_wig.gifclo_fq_faeriewig_fire.gifclo_altcp_acviwig.gif

well ... maybe ... but they don't strike me as "beautiful" items on their own ... except maybe for Jhudora Wig .. which isn't wow either ... the fire faerie wig looks weird and un-even ...

I prefer the fourth background, and the twelfth background you posted. They look pretty scenic if you ask me, and makes me feel like I want to visit such locations.

You forgot to add the Forest Glade Background and the Faerieland Cloud Background, they look pretty great with my Kiko and Poogle's current customizations as well.

bg_forest_glade.gifbg_faerieland_cloudback.gif

I prefer the fourth background, and the twelfth background you posted. They look pretty scenic if you ask me, and makes me feel like I want to visit such locations.

You forgot to add the Forest Glade Background and the Faerieland Cloud Background, they look pretty great with my Kiko and Poogle's current customizations as well.

bg_forest_glade.gifbg_faerieland_cloudback.gif

yeah bro i left some for others to post - i didn't want to show everything at once :D

glad you joined in :)

bg_moonstars.gif

I really love love LOVE this. :) It can totally make for awesome customization. :)

indeed !! cheap but very pretty ...

... I won this today from The Apple Bobbing game .. it's called Apple Apple .. I think it's adorable !!

spf_apple_apple.gif

I really like this background because I think it goes SUPER well with my Kougra's customizaton at the moment.

bg_lostisle_stuck.gif

It's a Stuck in the Lost Isle Background.

Backgrounds are probably my favourite customizable items...I'm not a huge fan of everything else because I like being able to see my pet. Of the backgrounds Angelo posted, these are the ones I like. (Oh. Sorry. I just realized you also posted the Stuck in the Lost Isle one!)

bg_raspberrypatch.gifbg_scenic_mountain_top.gifbkg_oceanrockbackground.gifbg_tropic_island_paradise.gifbg_desertoasis_beautiful.gifbg_desert_silouette.gifbg_underwater.gifbg_star_gazing.gif

I also like the Fantasy Cloud Background which is behind my Kacheek at the moment- but I think it's an NC item and I can't find the img link :3

dto_faellie_figure.gif

The Darigan Faellie Action Figure is my favorite item. I love the colors in it and the big goofy-looking ears. So cute! (Not really beautiful or pretty I know, just sharing.)

As far as "beautiful" goes I really like:

toy_onablue_sqweakytoy.gifpot_kyrii_rg.gifclo_draik_elegant_dress.gifmall_skirt_cupcake.giffeepit_faerie.gif

Ona Squeaky Toy | Royal Girl Kyrii Morphing Potion | Elegant Draik Dress | Cupcake Skirt | Faerie Feepit

Well, it's time to name some of my own choices XD Really, I could just point out almost all items in my Faerie Foods gallery since they're all gorgeous! But there are some more food items are beautiful as well, such as :

• Riverbreeze.gif - in Exotic Foods. I buy this anytime it comes up for sale XD
  • SpaceMuffin.gif - Faerie Foods. So sparkly!
  • Fancy.gif - If only I could feed this to Moorlough everyday
  • Dumplings.gif - I buy these everytime!
  • Mallows.gif - This reminds me of chocolates that used to be sold in the UK, milk chocolates that had smooth strawberry yogurt inside. THEY WERE SO DELICIOUS ;^; WHY NOT MAKE EM AGAIN!
  • Turkey.gif - It's a pink turkey. Enough said XD
  • UltimateFyoraMuffin.gif - I wish I had edible lilac glitter ;^;
  • Voidberry.gif - I love most Voidberry items!
  • VoidberryPudding.gif - I admit I fed this to Moorlough and Nimhue on Christmas Day XD
  • GlitterSoap.gif - Nimhue's soap!
  • mall_fan_flowers-1.gif - I admit I've got a soft-spot for flowery items

This is one of my favorite items, that I've yet to post.

can_dd_spinaclesbouquet.gifSpinacle Spheres Lolly Bouquet

I love the coloring and it's just cute. :D I bought a ton of them after they first were released as the prize. I really wish they were wearable.

Also:

mall_hh_glassrose.gif Glass Rose Staff

I think this is absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately, I didn't get it during my Sweetheart Gram splurge last night, so I'll be trying to trade for it.