My pet is in the beauty contest this week! Help by voting?

Bright ^_^

Hello! My faerie lenny, Shereze, is in the beauty contest this week! Please help me by voting for my drawing! I would really really appreciated it!

^_^

Click here to vote (there's a vote button at the bottom of this page): http://www.neopets.com/beauty/details.phtml?pet=Shereze

22f6faad-6a80-4335-9119-5fc57e21e60d_zps

I love your artwork! Looks like pastels to me... am I right?

I voted anyway :) Good luck!

Thanks Xepha! ^_^ Yup, oil pastels. I got them years and years ago and have just tried using them again after failing miserably at my first few attempts with this medium.

Voted! And congrats on having not one, but two questions answered on today's Editorial! :P They always ignore mine... T_T

Thanks! Thanks for pointing out that I got questions answered in the Editorial! I don't think I would have realized otherwise.

Thanks Xepha! ^_^ Yup, oil pastels. I got them years and years ago and have just tried using them again after failing miserably at my first few attempts with this medium.

Thanks! Thanks for pointing out that I got questions answered in the Editorial! I don't think I would have realized otherwise.

Oooh, pastels! Makes me feel like taking my pastels set out of the drawer and start working on something! Who knows... <3

Wow, it's absolutely gorgeous! And great job with pastels- I always made a horrible mess when I tried to use mine! XD I voted!

Oooh, pastels! Makes me feel like taking my pastels set out of the drawer and start working on something! Who knows... <3

Yeah, you should try something! I would love to see it if you draw anything. ^_^

Wow, it's absolutely gorgeous! And great job with pastels- I always made a horrible mess when I tried to use mine! XD I voted!

Thank you for voting! ^_^ Yeah, I feel like they are really tricky to use and make it actually look like something. Hopefully practice will help me!

VOTED!

Gorge! Best of luck to you in this weeks contest :D

Thank you for voting and thanks for the luck!

Voted ♥ Good luck and omg I love faerie Lennies ^^

Thanks so much for voting! I love faerie lennies, too. I guess that's why I have one. ^_^ I love that they look like peacocks. I'm not a big fan of lennies in general, but faerie lennies are awesome.

Best of luck!! :) I have my fingers crossed for you.

The trick with oil pastels is to work quite large, or to sharpen the pastels into a point to get in the finer details. You already seem to be getting really good at blending! ^_^

Thanks so much for the tip! I'll have to try that. Mostly I used my fingers for blending, even though I have tortillians that I could have used. It gets kinda messy, though.

voted <3

Thanks so much for voting!

What a lovely lenny! I adore pastels, they give so much character :D Voted!

Thank you for the complements and thank you for voting! I want to try making more things with pastels, since I have so many of them.

Thanks so much for the tip! I'll have to try that. Mostly I used my fingers for blending, even though I have tortillians that I could have used. It gets kinda messy, though.

No problem! ^_^ Oh here's a tip; if you're using your fingers to blend, a good way to keep your fingers clean is to use baby oil (like Johnsons baby oil, it's dead cheap) on a cloth or kitchen roll/paper towel/etcetera - because it's not water based, it'll remove any oil pastel or oil paint easily and it's good for your skin.