New Gift Box Mystery Capsule Spotted!

Emily

The new Flower Barrow Gift Box Mystery Capsule has been spotted in Future Fashions! In addition to one (or more, if your lucky) random items currently in the mall, opening the Capsule has the chance of awarding a special Limited Edition Bonus Gift Box! The Capsule will be rolling out into the general Mall in the next few days.

mall_gbmc_wheelbarrow.gifmall_gb_wheelbarrow.gif

I'm probably going to get some more money for NC a couple of weeks from now (read: next month), so that will be more caps for me to resist opening. (Though I have nine boxes and have slowed down in trading immensely...)

Oh MY GOODNESSS!!!! This GBC is so cute!!! If I had NC I'd buy one just for the sake of having it rather then opening it. :) <3

• 2 weeks later...

By themselves, the caps can be used as a sort of currency. If you go on a site like Dress to Impress and find something you like, but don't have a direct trade item, the user will ask for X number of caps. That means that they want (say 4) capsules in trade for that item.

Opened, the capsules provide you with one or more NC items, which you can keep or trade accordingly. They will also provide you with at least one giftbox, which you can use to direct-trade items between users, or even send NC items between your personal accounts.

oh that doesn't sound too exciting.. :(
but i shall give it a shot one day :3 so both the giftbox and capsule give you a giftbox each?

You only get giftboxes from capsules or redeeming NC cards.

And as for it "not being exciting"--no, it's not, unless you decide to do something with them. I joined Dress to Impress, looked at all the NC items available for Kacheeks and found several things I wanted. A couple of things, I was able to go item-for-item for, but there were others that I had to pay caps for. (In that case, you put the cap in a gift box and send.)

hehe. alright, i'll check out the NC stuff, fiddle around with it for myself. :P
I really like the art for the backgrounds though! :O

--Not sure if i'm allowed to double post.. decided to just edit this one.

I just got NC! But not quite sure what to do with it! D: bought a baby cap and didn't get something of interest. probably gonna get GBC or something haha