Chances of getting a draik egg or morphing potion from Forgotten Shore?

Glassrose101

Okay so I've been visiting the Forgotten Shore each day hoping for the chances of coming across and finding a Draik egg or Morphing potion but past the days I've only found 2,000 neopoints. My question is how rare is it to find an Draik Egg or Morphing Potion? :mellow:

Pretty low. I've done the Forgotten Shore for forever, and I've never gotten a Draik Egg/Morphing Potion. The best I've ever gotten was 10,000 NPs. :(

Hopefully you have more luck than me though. In the end, it's just random! :)

It is rare to get these expensive items, but the more you visit the shore, the higher your chances are of finding one. I think I've gotten 2 Pirate Draik eggs and 1Pirate Krawk MP so far. Just keep visiting and you may get lucky. Plus the free neopoints on days when the shore is being nice is always a good thing. :)

I found a draik egg in my first month playing last year. A pirate draik egg. Other than that the most *potentially valuable items I've gotten have been treasure chests and np. I did get a Pirate Paint Brush from the Anchor Management daily once though.

A Pirate PB from Anchor Management? Woah! I've gotten nothing but junk from that /: As for the Forgotten Shore, I don't think finding items is that uncommon. Most days I find nothing of interest or a couple thousand NP-- but seriously I hear about people finding MP and eggs ALL the time. Whenever it is brought up there are always a few people who say they've gotten some good loot from it. I've been visiting the Forgotten Shore almost every single day for the last couple of months and haven't gotten anything though /:

Try varying the times when you go. Never pick one fixed time because that will guarantee you some junk. Pay attention on the site as well. Have you been lucky at other non flash games today? Like winning high prizes from the wheels, finding the treasure in the caverns etc. I often find that this means I have good luck at that time, and try then. The times I did find valuable items were complete surprises too though. I think people who claim to find valuables all the time are either over reacting or lying ;p.

I got a PKMP a couple of weeks ago at the forgotten shore, and several chests. A few months ago I got a pirate PB from anchor management as well. I also get dubloons from Anchor management quite often. I get them from the shrine too. When I visit the blue grundo plushie in faerie land, I make sure to have between 1500-1900NPs on hand and I will usually get anywhere between 1500-2500NP or more from the plushie. IDK why, but I have noticed that. If it doesn't work for you the first time, keep trying. You will find it works more times than it doesn't. I have gotten 2 paint brushes recently from the fruit machine. Both times I got 3 Ptolymelons. My first time I got a skunk PB, a battle muffin, and 20,000NPs. The second time I got a rainbow PB, brain muffin, and 20,000NPs.

I agree that it seems to be random, but I can tell you that in approximately 270 tries, I got a Pirate Draik Egg once. In that time, I got 10,000 NP three times, a treasure chest six times, and a red poogle morphing potion three times. (yes, I'm crazy enough to keep lists of these things. *lol*)

I got a PKMP a couple of weeks ago at the forgotten shore, and several chestsdvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv. A few months ago I got a pirate PB from anchor management as well. I also get dubloons from Anchor management quite often. I get them from the shrine too. When I visit the blue grundo plushie in faerie land, I make sure to have between 1500-1900NPs on hand and I will usually get anywhere between 1500-2500NP or more from the plushie. IDK why, but I have noticed that. If it doesn't work for you the first time, keep trying. You will find it works more times than it doesn't. I have gotten 2 paint brushes recently from the fruit machine. Both times I got 3 Ptolymelons. My first time I got a skunk PB, a battle muffin, and 20,000NPs. The second time I got a rainbow PB, brain muffin, and 20,000NPs.

Are you serious? How do I get in on luck like this. I'm so active and I don't get any RE, I've never "won" a PB from anything, and I've never won anything but junk or nothing from the DMBGPOP, Anchor Management, the Forgotten Shore, OR the Fruit Machine. Occasionally they give me some low amount of Neopoints but nothing special. So jelly, so jelly.

Yes I have to agree, the forgotten shore does give out the most.

• 4 months later...