I have a beauty contest entry this week! Spare a vote? ^_^

thatlauralass

Absolutely beautiful entry! Couldn't not vote! Good luck honey :D

You'll certainly win, I have no doubt about that! Are you advertising on the BC at all?

EDIT: oops, I meant PC xD

I've not advertised on the PC, no. :c I don't believe you can legitimately advertise on any board other than the art one - it can be done; like, you can leave the link in your signature, but you can't direct people to it or it's deemed 'spamming'. x___-

And thank you Mousey! ^_^

If you put a link in your signature and give people good lucks it's all good ^^ That's how I managed something like 120 votes last BC, which I definitely wouldn't have gotten if I wasn't advertising xP I always like to do some, just in case another of the people in my category is going for it with the spamming.

People won't report you for doing this, it's considered the norm on the PC ^^

I'd definitely recommend it, just in case another person in your category is going nuts with it :P

If you decide not to though, I believe you'll win anyways. Your entry is definitely the best one there imo ^^

lol I saw this post title, clicked on it to see who was advertising and it's laura!! :D haha I endorse this message ;)

...you will no doubt get a trophy :)

Ooooh, so exciting! *hurries to vote*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.