In honor of my new lenny, a beauty contest debut! :D

Shelley

Hi everyone, I recently created a watercolor inspired by my new faerie lenny, with no intention of entering the beauty contest...but I decided to give it a shot :) A user was so kind to recently gift me my dreamie so I thought it only fitting to get him that gold trophy! I've been thinking it would be disqualified for looking too real, but so far, so good! I'm keeping my fingers crossed :) If anyone hasn't voted in the lenny category this round, I would gladly appreciate your consideration for a vote...and so would Phean! :D

http://www.neopets.com/beauty/details.phtml?pet=Phean

Phean-2014-03-21.jpg

What a beautiful watercolour!! Definitely got my vote ^^

:woot: haha thank you both ^^
blech, advertising, haha not my favorite part :sad01_anim: but necessary! lol I gotta get more on top of it ;)

that is really pretty .... you definitely got my vote :)

Your vote has been cast for Phean

and good luck to you in the CC!! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm so used to doing portraits in watercolors, this is my first animal and it was surprisingly hard! haha ..I'm looking forward to practicing more :) thanks for the votes :D

Haha thanks! :D And nawh I think top 3 would be a bit ambitious, haha. But certainly, any trophy at all would be amazing. *u* That's us midway through the contest week now, so we'll see!

Oh I'm sure you'll get a trophy, I havent seen many other tuskaninny's advertising..maybe one or two :) we'll have to see though, sometimes people get crazy amounts of votes as you've seen..I don't know how they do it! haha serious advertising I suppose? but you're doing an awesome job at that. awsome art + awsome ads= winning! :D hahah

and thank you very much to everyone else who has voted! it means a lot to me :) I'm hoping to break my record this round...although I'm not sure if I can get higher than 8th place...lol but top 10 would make me happy..heck even top 20! :rolleyes_anim:

Oh I'm sure you'll get a trophy, I havent seen many other tuskaninny's advertising..maybe one or two :) we'll have to see though, sometimes people get crazy amounts of votes as you've seen..I don't know how they do it! haha serious advertising I suppose? but you're doing an awesome job at that. awsome art + awsome ads= winning! :D hahah

Haha yeah' there must be a hidden niche on the internet where those people go and advertise. x__x' It can't all be from the pound chat, surely! I hope it's not anyway, I always find it awfully hard to post there since I have nothing to add to the conversations half the time.

@Siniri - Awh thank you so much! ^u^

thank you all for the votes :) and masonn, I really appreciate the compliment!

laura, I completely agree! I've done perfectly well in the past without going near the PC. I really think your right about the secret niche XD maybe there's some huge secret society of voters ...a guild perhaps? o.O hahah ...or they're just really good XD ....a little over 3 days left of this thing! ^^ I'm looking forward to going back to leisurely art projects haha