Yay for a tidy room! n_n

thatlauralass

So I've spent all day pretty much tidying my room; and I feel SO much better now that everything's neat, organised and just full of pleasantly positive vibes!

I'm sure now that that task's out of the way, I can really focus on my artwork for the rest of the week and be super productive!

Also yay for picking up my new flat keys tomorrow evening! So excited to move in on Saturday!

I, too, have been organizing my closet/room and doing laundry all day! Feels so good for it to be all tidied up. Your artwork is looking good! I believe I voted for that picture in your siggy at some point. Congrats on moving! Always refreshing.

I spent 4 hours last night/early morning cleaning and organizing my room as well xD

My desk is neat, my bunny is happy (he was flopping down on my bed after running around and doing quite a few "binkies" - Signifies a VERY happy bunny). Now if only he'd let me trim his back claws so he'd stop scarring himself scratching his itches...

I know the feeling, I finally cleaned my entire apartment two days ago after two weeks of being too busy to do more than do the dishes and take the trash out. It's lovely. ^_^