Has the Wheel of Slime been shut down?

georgeringo

It doesn't seem to be working for me anymore, and I'm wondering if it's because it's technically an ad for Nick.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Dailies' to 'Neopets Help'.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

From the editorial:

Now that you guys aren't owned by Nickelodeon, what will happen to the permanent sponsor games like Big Time Rush Crowd Control? Are they going to go away completely, or will they be replaced with something comparable but from JumpStart? Thanks! ~kykygilde
BUSINESS SPEAK INCOMING! The Nickelodeon sponsor games will be removed unless they are fulfilling a previous agreement made upon how long they would run on Neopets.com.

So, if you see some games being taken down while others remain, then that just means that they have some time left! We may be creating some JumpStart sponsor stuff in the future, sure! Or maybe not. :) We haven't gotten that far in planning yet.

The wheel of slime is/was from Nick. So I think it's just gone :(

I still open it with my dailies to check, but I wouldn't have too much hopes for it.

That kind of makes me sad :/ ...the only wheel with a guaranteed prize..that you didn't even need to spend money on! :D well hopefully there's good things to come in the future

The wheel was closed for a couple hours on the first day of the shift of ownership, it came back with different graphics and now it's not working again.
They might just convert it into another wheel for jumpstart though since it's one of those main 'dailies'.

I hope things are just down and not gone. Spellseeker is not working, word poker, pretty much everything on my favorites list. I will be bummed if they are ALL gone for good.

yeah, they're probably just down to maintenance.. shouldn't worry too much. whack-a-kass isn't working either too, its basically all the flash games.

• 2 weeks later...