I came back after a year has passed....

stupidyou3

Hey guys, I don't know if you guys remember me but I'm Dom, I posted my art here a year ago...

And I kinda went in the dark after that...

Had been busy for the past year, family affairs, a wedding, a very very unhealthy case of flu, and stuff like that.

But now I'm back! And I heard the news that Neopets moved to JumpStart and a lot more. I hope you guys welcome me back after disappearing like that. >_<

I don't know you, as I'm still a bit new here, but welcome back!! ^__^

I take long hiatuses myself from time to time, I think we all do... At least some of us for sure.

Welcome back! You are not the only one that has been riding the hiatus bus.... I actually just came back to Neo for the first time after a few years of a break in January. Before that I had a hiatus that lasted years as well. Anyways, a lot has probably changed, especially the fact that JumpStart now owns Neo. But that's such a recent change of hands that you will get the gradual slip into the new neo-lifestyle like the rest of us. I have high expectations for the new ownership, I am excited to see where things will go.

Oh hey, welcome back! I remember you and your amazing art. :D

(I'm Duskitty/Indiana Freakin' Jones, I just changed my name like I have done 87362478 times before...)

Hey I sorta remember you!! :D And thanks! It makes me happy someone remembers me in the forums >_<

welcome back! I recently joined this forum but I also came back from a 6 year hiatus to neo myself. A lot had changed when I came back, and it will be interesting to see how jumpstart changes things around! That's cool that you're into art! I would love to see some of your work! :) art is also an interest of mine and I'm just starting to get into digital (it's hard!) lol, but nice to meet you :)

Welcome back Dom, and congratulations on the wedding? :D I took a hiatus for a good while myself in the past year, life gets in the way sometimes. I definitely remember your amazing art.

Yes I remember you as well! :D And yeah it was a wedding of my brother and not mine. And expect some art soon! :D