The Coincidence

Xepha

I suppose you've got a good point there. A hint that this is more than just an event? ^_^

What I think is really suspicious, though, is what they wrote in the news:

I think that last part "It's for a good cause... right?" feels like it's hinting that Dr. Landelbrot has nefarious intentions.

I don't know, TNT tends to do that (i.e. writing this way) all the time, so I don't think it really means something.

Does anyone know if the event will repeat the pieces given out? Someone on tumblr said that they experienced that :sad01_anim:

I'm waiting for my 6th quest now and I'm nervous that I won't finish if it ends as soon as the 31st!

I am having the same problem as you. I only get one quest per day due to my internet limit so I'll have only completed 7 by the 31st. D; It better not be over by then!

I keep my fingers crossed because of that editorial. I was hoping it would be a hint for something big, yet it seems unlikely. But, who knows?

One more piece to go in 10.5 hours! So excited as I usually slack off and forget a day or get busy. Anyone hear of a final prize yet? I have to believe that someone was much quicker than I and joined all three parts, unless they were just greedy or impatient and got the three seperate ones.

Even if it's a reference to her... why specifically pick 2 items that are related to plots? :P

perhaps it is something to do with time travel? (Dr who can time travel)The clocks go back here an hour tommorow and there has been a lot to do with time in this plot..april fool very close too..that gun looks like something useful, we may be about to do some fighting? the gun might be the final prize

the gun might be the final prize

That gun is actually a Garoo Trooper Blaster, a wearable from Ugga Shinies. Or did you mean that some other gun may be the final prize?

What if it means that the satellite is going to crash to Neopia, like Faerieland fell from the sky? It could mean a ruined wasteland sprinkled with high-tech gizmos.

that would explain why this week's random contest is to draw a Apocalyptic Neopia(?)

That gun is actually a Garoo Trooper Blaster, a wearable from Ugga Shinies. Or did you mean that some other gun may be the final prize?

Not sure what I meant exactly.. I was kind of rambling lol

I just meant some weapon or other might be part of the prize or that we might need them to battle .. something ?? :medieval: hope so I like a bit of a battle on neo ..Im ready bring it on .. I hope :thumbsup:

Am I the only one that feels like this is Neopets just trolling us? Since, you know, April Fools Day is coming up. Also, I don't think I'm going to be able to finish this thing >_<

So the special prize for combining all ten pieces is...a background? That's kinda anti-climactic hmmm I'm contemplating getting the individual prizes instead since they look more useful (it's a book and a weapon after all). What do you guys prefer?

I might finally be able to complete a second quest just before my internet goes out tonight! Hopefully. I still should have gotten this done an hour ago but I was distracted. I mean I was still on my 5th quest while many others were completing their 7th and 8th quests!

If it weren't for this curfew, I could get 2 quests done per day, and I might actually have hope of earning the avatar. And the big prize for completing all 3 machines.

OH WOW there is an avatar .. runs around getting tooo excited woohoo

I have one piece to go and then I can build them all - Im going for the build all, and I love the extra prizes too ... yay hurry up and pass these last 11 hours

Does anyone happen to know when exactly on Monday it ends?

I have only two pieces to go! Hooray!

I'm actually glad that I got the Rubbish avatar before this whole fiasco. There were a few times that I bought a couple hundred junk items in shops so that I could boost the amount of stuff I had to discard later. That would have been a lot harder to do with everything inflating--even the stuff that's now only 15 np.

Edit: Actually, the one thing that I'm upset about is that I can't get both the book and the background. :/