The Coincidence

Xepha

Drat. Three more pieces to go and an eight hour wait. I don't think I can finish in time.

A wallpaper? Seriously? I would have made that one of the other prizes. Though I suppose something has to be the grand prize. It might as well be a rare wallpaper. :laughingsmiley:

I used to want all the wallpapers, but then I started thinking, "how many will I actually use?" and that made me give up that idea. I think I might rather have the individual items. If I can get that far. (I actually collect dice for real, so..... :rolleyes_anim: )

Yay I'll finish mine tonight! I'll be going for the background, though if I were to buy the pieces I don't earn, I wonder which would cost more? Hmm... :guiltysmiley: (There isn't a thinking smiley! :O)

:whaa: Whoa, you're right. There isn't one for thinking. You could use :glasses02: maybe? Wow. Never noticed that. There's so many and not one for that. Hmmm. And why such a low limit on how many you can use in one post? I love smilies. :shiftyeyes_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

So, the point of this whole deal is that the REs are revamped. That's good. But I'm still hoping for something bigger. Still, I don't think that the spaceship will fall though. Because there will be no more REs if that happened. And we already get the avatar. Is there ever any plots before that gives two avatars? (Well, apart from Obelisk War).

Does anyone happen to know when exactly on Monday it ends?

I've completed all pieces, but haven't collected prizes yet.

It's currently showing me a timer "RESEARCH COMPLETE IN" 82:24:00 (at this moment), meaning there will still be three full days before the event is over - enough time to get all your pieces, I think! :)

I finished it all and now there is a timer ...... 80 hours or something like that ticking down ... so it continues !

I think there is something bigger and more plottish coming

Eleven hour wait to get the last three pieces! (:

Ahhh if the 80-hour timer you guys mentioned really counts down to the end of the event, then I actually have a chance of finishing this yaaay~ :icecream:

I read in the battlepedia that the weapon awarded as a prize here is pretty weak? So that means the only useful prize is either the book or the wallpaper. Now I'm leaning towards getting the background because it's probably worth more when sold hmmm what to do :sleeping_03anim:

ok, so after thinking about every hint they've given us until now this is the theory I've come up with: The Coincidence will fall from space (the hint we have been given was the background from the scorchio in the editorial - representing the fall of Faerieland), probably because of an alien attack (the gun from the same scorchio - representing a battle of sorts, maybe spacial), and if The Coincidence falls or the aliens attack us Neopia will become an apocalyptic wasteland (see this week's Random Contest)

That's all for today's The End is Coming analysis c:

YAYYY! Thank you so much for letting me know about the timer countdown Rune!! I may be able to finish it. :) I've been setting my alarm to go off when it's time to collect a new piece, so that helps. Lol.
I got started a little late though, so I still have 2 pieces to get and 9 hours left. xD I'm going to be so upset if it ends as soon as it hits 12AM NST, because that means I only would have been short one piece!!

*crossing my fingers we still have that 70 something hours*

Is it better to build individually or together?

it depends what you like really .. the background is nice and is going for 150k .. but the book is going for 375k , personally i picked the BG bcz i wouldn't know what to do with the book .. i'll probably throw it in in my SDB to rot ...

it depends what you like really .. the background is nice and is going for 150k .. but the book is going for 375k , personally i picked the BG bcz i wouldn't know what to do with the book .. i'll probably throw it in in my SDB to rot ...

I'll probably never use the background, but I still have 2 more parts to get so I have time to decide. I probably would take all 3 items just because I like showing I have those items from plots.

One more part to go, and another 10 hours wait. I have to say, this is turning out to be pretty good, considering the thoughts you guys have about the rest of this plot. But, if so, I think that there will be at least two avatars, right? If there will be two avatars, that's a weird thing. Because, TNT only gave more than one avatar when there is a war. So yeah. I think that there will be a war. A HUGE war. But then, what will happen to Neopia?

What's really frustrating is that every time I shop for the junk items, the first ones that turn up on the SSW are always out of the item I need once I get there. Sells out immediately when I try to buy the item!!!! Tip: Instead of using the top-most shop, start from the BOTTOM. It may be aggravating as they'll only have 1 in stock, but you're more likely to actually get your hands on the item instead of wasting time having it snatched away from you from the shop with the "cheapest" price or with the "most" in stock.

What's really frustrating is that every time I shop for the junk items, the first ones that turn up on the SSW are always out of the item I need once I get there. Sells out immediately when I try to buy the item!!!! Tip: Instead of using the top-most shop, start from the BOTTOM. It may be aggravating as they'll only have 1 in stock, but you're more likely to actually get your hands on the item instead of wasting time having it snatched away from you from the shop with the "cheapest" price or with the "most" in stock.

Yes, I notice that. Use the SW instead since they're all cheap anyway and you can buy those entries in the middle which might have more than 1 in stock. The top is always bought out immediately though (even in SW).

Anyway I finished all 10 yesterday. I built all three separately since the book is more expensive than the BG. Sold the book immediately for 340k.