The Coincidence

Xepha

I finished the machine on 7:49 PM at MY time zone. I got all the prices, and are now waiting for the next part of this plot. 55 hours 40-ish minutes to go!

Great, I only get one quest on the last day. D; But with all the stuff I'm hearing about an 80-hour wait, hopefully this means I can finish it Tuesday....I hope.....

This is ridiculous. I completed the last quest almost 12 hours ago and only got an 11 and a half-hour wait! Why is this?

Great, I only get one quest on the last day. D; But with all the stuff I'm hearing about an 80-hour wait, hopefully this means I can finish it Tuesday....I hope.....

This is ridiculous. I completed the last quest almost 12 hours ago and only got an 11 and a half-hour wait! Why is this?

The 80-hour-wait is only for those who have already finished everything.

What we don't know yet is if this wait means there's more to the event after the assembly of parts, or if it's just an extended time TNT gave people to complete the parts because of the inflation and glitches from the beginning.

I'm actually glad that I got the Rubbish avatar before this whole fiasco. There were a few times that I bought a couple hundred junk items in shops so that I could boost the amount of stuff I had to discard later. That would have been a lot harder to do with everything inflating--even the stuff that's now only 15 np.

I'm regretting not working harder to get it before now. I bought up about 1200 items and then took a break because I got tired of spending so much time getting junk. Now I don't know if prices will go back down soon or if I'll have to spend so much more to get the rest of the items. I hope after the event ends that at least some things go back to 1 or 2 np so I can finish up.

Got my first 30k+ item (Stagnant Puddle of Water) luckily only needed one and I found it for 26k. The first time I searched I could only find 90k items.

I haven't even attemed the rubbish avatar and now I'm terrifed because of inflation.

Even now it cost that much? I thought the super high prices were behind us, wow. That sucks. :( I needed one of those, too, but I had one in my inventory luckily.

Even now it cost that much? I thought the super high prices were behind us, wow. That sucks. :( I needed one of those, too, but I had one in my inventory luckily.

Yeah I've noticed that even after the item list rehaul that now everyone is starting to catch back up.

Thankfully I only need one more piece before the avatar so I hope that my next items aren't super expensive.

So, in today's News...

"If you jump into a certain portal in Moltara City, you should be able to visit a Spaceship Interior! If you want to press all the shiny buttons though, you first need to help out Dr Landelbrot. Fair trade, right?"

They made it sound like there's more, right? What with the "if you want to press the buttons, first you need to help him" stuff. Riiight? *gleam of hope in eyes*

So, in today's News...

"If you jump into a certain portal in Moltara City, you should be able to visit a Spaceship Interior! If you want to press all the shiny buttons though, you first need to help out Dr Landelbrot. Fair trade, right?"

They made it sound like there's more, right? What with the "if you want to press the buttons, first you need to help him" stuff. Riiight? *gleam of hope in eyes*

I want to push the Shiny buttons!!! I'm so suspicious about it being almost April Fool's day, though.

I'm regretting not working harder to get it before now. I bought up about 1200 items and then took a break because I got tired of spending so much time getting junk. Now I don't know if prices will go back down soon or if I'll have to spend so much more to get the rest of the items. I hope after the event ends that at least some things go back to 1 or 2 np so I can finish up.

From what I've seen, most fishing junk hasn't been used in the item pool. I'd suggest going after that stuff.

The 80-hour-wait is only for those who have already finished everything.

What we don't know yet is if this wait means there's more to the event after the assembly of parts, or if it's just an extended time TNT gave people to complete the parts because of the inflation and glitches from the beginning.

I hope it's more time. Luckily I found that my timer was glitched and I just needed to close out of it and get back to the page (and I mistook minutes for hours as I had just woken up and was still half asleep XD)

When is the deadline for us to get all the pieces?

45 hours and 30-ish minutes to go until the next part of this plot! Come on, guys, finish this up.

45 hours and 30-ish minutes to go until the next part of this plot! Come on, guys, finish this up.

We can't. TNT, you're a bunch of meanies. I had one more piece to go. ONE MORE!

I have one to spare lemme see if I can send it to you.

I think people are behaving really disgracefully

Send me ur neo username and I'll gift u

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm desperate for a stagnant puddle of water, which are selling for like 90k??? in the market. So I was wondering if anybody had one to spare. Thx

Were you able to get the puddle of water!? If not I also have one. :-) If anyone needs anything Message me on Neo and I'll check my SDB. I'll be on for another hour or so. Good luck!