The Official "The Coincidence" event item help board

Clumsy rockyroad1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I know that we are allowed to cancel quests from "The Coincidence" event; but sometimes the next quest we receive is also quite expensive, and so might our next quest, and so on. Even though there are certain times where the items asked for could be cheaper, not all of us can catch those times.

So if any of you are asked for items that you might like some help with getting, or if you have most of the items but still need one more, please don't hesitate to keep posting them here. I will try my best to help; and after all, someone else may just have what you're looking for, or you could have exactly what they wanted.

Thank you guys!

I may be overworked and running on 19 Achyfis, but I can still count! If you want the Random Events machine to work again, I still need:

om_cheese1.gif
Rotten Omelette

firstsight_ has given you Rotten Omelette.
x1 food_desert3.gif
Cheops Plant

firstsight_ has given you Cheops Plant.
x1 food_desert12.gif
Ptolymelon
x3

Thank you very much firstsight_!

I just bought the items I needed for The Coincidence and I accidentally pressed "Return to Neopia.." Now I can't turn in my items! Do any of you have advice? :(

Wow! The ptolymelon is really expensive now! Back when I played, they were about 20NP each!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If you only pressed "Return to Neopia", your quest hasn't been cancelled and you can simply go back into The Coincidence and turn in your items normally.

A quest will only be cancelled if you press "No thanks! I've changed my mind", in which case you would be given a new quest.

• 1 month later...

I'm looking for 1 Rotten Beetroot. When I look for them on the Shop Wizard they're over 10.000np atm.

They're only worth 1np...

Does someone have a spare one? :)

Sent one your way ^_^

I've also noticed some 500np ones on the wiz, but I had some in my SDB so I figured that would be easier.

• 1 month later...

This whole not being able to buy from shops is grinding my gears bc today is a "cheap day." I need The Secret of Treasure Island

x2 & Deadly Attack Spork x3 (I have the other ones I needed). If you need something let me know and if I've got it I'll send it your way.

I've been in the money tree for hours, but I think everyone else as the same idea as me :(

I got what I needed! Thanks.

Edited by Sara_1

Can someone help me out? I need 3 moon and stars stickies, but I can't buy them from the shops! If you have them to donate, cool, or you could set up a trade and I'll pay for them

I just sent you 3 - No need to send me anything!

You have given Moon and Star Stickies to User 'blowupthesun'

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I keep getting quests asking me for semolina <_<

Yet the one time I got a quest that cost less than 50np, I got a Skidget from it! Yay!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on-topic. This board is only to ask for help with needed items, not to discuss the daily.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 1 month later...