Am I the only one put off the new plot?

caleew

I read...last night, perhaps...that they've changed the algorithm, so that when things start to become "not junk" (TNT's words), the system will take them out of the request cycle.

Since then, I've noticed the items are staying in the 10-20np range--which I appreciate.

I have to give props to TNT for coming through for the players and fixing the problem instead of just letting the problem worsen. Good on them! Hopefully this will be a baseline on how they will handle community feedback, not a "even a broken clock is right twice a day" kind of occurrence.

I think, even with being held up for the last couple of days with the inflated prices, those who want to catch up still can, if the end day of the event is April 1st. No need to be discouraged or put off now, we've seen the prizes, and there's still time to catch up!

I did have to buy something ridiculously expensive a few days ago, but since they've fixed it I don't really have anything to complain about. I bet they get a lot of junk items deleted of their servers too. So that's nice. Is the end date April 1st? :) I hope I can finish by then, otherwise I will be mad... :P

No need to be discouraged or put off now, we've seen the prizes, and there's still time to catch up!

Actually, I had no idea until you said something...there wasn't anything on JN when I checked earlier.

And I am getting discouraged. Yesterday was the second day in a row that I missed my second opportunity to get a piece. Now it's going to be 11p (ET) before I can go again, because I keep getting 10-11h rounds, so I don't think I'm going to finish in time. :P

I'm completely put off by this. I need 3 Gelert-in-the-box lol.... I can't even find them on the shop wiz anymore. I don't think it's worth it for me to continue at this point, so I'm done. I've donated a few of my items to people who were still continuing and decided to at least get something out of this event and sold the rest for under what the prices inflated to.

Hope it's worth it for those who are financially able to see it through to the end

I had to buy 4 of those on the first day. I started the quest late, so it wasn't towards the end of the day until I bought them and by that time they were each 80k a piece. I figured I would do it and luckily enough I have had to spend very little after that!

I finally had a somewhat expensive item today, about 7000 nps, so not the worst. But not the 10 nps I'm used to. Somehow my internet was loading slowly and I hit refresh and ended up buying an extra. I was so annoyed with myself! I basically just paid 7000 nps for a junk item I didn't actually need to complete the quest lol.

I was put off by it at first, then they lowered the prices again - I see this inflation is happening again though :( I was just looking for an item and within the space of a few minutes it went from the piece being sold for 700-1000np to people buying them up and selling them for 9-10knp instantly :/ That's insane!!

Now it's gone up to 24-99k... within the space of a few minutes... argh! :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.