How many Nerks did it take for you to get the trophy?

katedid85

I have never gone for the trophy but I think this month is a good one to try for it because everyone is distracted with this event/plot thing.. good luck :)

I have never gone for the trophy but I think this month is a good one to try for it because everyone is distracted with this event/plot thing.. good luck :)

Actually you should wait until April 1st so the high scores will be reset ;)

Actually you should wait until April 1st so the high scores will be reset ;)

sheesh I am being a bit silly today, I did mean this new month coming..as you quite rightly say the 1st of the month is always the best time to go for a trophy.

I meant this new month is going to be a good one to go for as everyone is pretty busy with this event, and I have a feeling its still going to be an interesting time after this part ends on the 31st ... watch out for april fool and more weird event stuff

Nerks are nermids, they can be used at the alien vending machine, they look like stars and sell for around 50k :) best

way of finding out all about them is have a look on daily neopets quide to nerkmids

http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/nerkmids-alien-vending-machine/

Excuse me for being a newbie.... but what are nerks? and how do I find them? Someone told me I should do it but they briefly mentioned it.

Nerks = short for Nerkmids. They're a sort of tokens you use for the Alien Aisha Vending Machine, they can be obtained through random events, the Wheel of Extravagance, various challengers from the Battledome, and of course bought from user shops. Full guide here.

When I tried (and impatiently failed) for the avatar, I had over 50, and I believe I bought more. Remember the game is mostly based on chance to get the highest score within the first of the month, so the more you can bring with you to use, the higher the chances of you earning a trophy.

Sadly, even with my addiction to nerks, I've never gotten the trophy. (Of course, I've never done over 50 in a month, either.) Getting the av was easy, though.

Probably when I do my next "secret stock-up" on points, I should buy boatloads and just keep trying. (I usually buy them in bunches from the TP, but I sometimes wonder if I'm getting the best deals that way, as opposed to buying them individually from shops.)